Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a New Home

-Dark-
11.13.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1
Hey folks, I'm looking for a guild that does a lot of PvP and generally doesn't go starting up trouble with other guilds or within the guild. I'm also not partial against random RP either, so if you happen to be an RP-PVP guild I'm game as well. I'm not too good of a PvP'er, but I'm willing to learn and just tag along for fun.

If there are any guilds out there that are willing to take me, feel free to leave a post or contact Siricius in-game. I'm usually somewhere on the fleet so feel free to yell at me in general chat as well.
Status KIA: Siricius Kaust formerly Huxley Stormwind of Lord Ieldis

PoliteAssasin
11.13.2012 , 10:34 PM | #2
Siri is an exceptionally skilled PVPer. Any guild who takes him in will greatly benefit from his friendliness and skill as a player.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

MelliMelon
11.13.2012 , 11:10 PM | #3
I agree with Neo. Siricius is great. You can always apply at Ascension, I know a lot of people here who would love to have you.

JamesBalla
11.14.2012 , 04:47 PM | #4
Yes! I agree with melyn. I remember losing to IE alongside with you and KoT the first couple days of ranked!
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

J_Fred
11.14.2012 , 07:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Yes! I agree with melyn. I remember losing to IE alongside with you and KoT the first couple days of ranked!
Lol

Good luck finding a home Hux, your a great player and one of the few non fotm vanguards left
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more