Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So there IS a reason for pureblood inquisitors!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So there IS a reason for pureblood inquisitors!

Anysao
10.26.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1
While I was testing the cartel market on the PTS, I decided to make my character a standard Sith inquisitor named "Anysao" (my first character, didnt want to waste time on this). Well, for the intro cutscene, I just decided to "escape" out, and I went on to cartel market testing.
HOWEVER when I logged on this character the next day, in the "prologue" (stars and words, etc.), I caught a glimpse of the end of it. It was VERY interesting, and I assume because it adjusts throughout your story, this would be the only time to see it! I quickly typed it into my phone to remember, but I didn't get a chance to type it all before it loaded. I'll put it in here:
"Suffering the ultimate humiliation of slavery for association with a fallen Sith Lord, pureblood Anysao has been allowed to join the empire's castoffs, for one last chance to master the dark side of the force..."
Very interesting. Round of applause to BioWare for coming up with this!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Indivu
10.27.2012 , 08:00 AM | #2
Sounds pretty cool. Might give me a reason to role an Inquisitor with my favourite species after all.

Digimanbyte_ID
10.27.2012 , 08:01 AM | #3
was he a pureblood race?

Anysao
10.29.2012 , 06:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Digimanbyte_ID View Post
was he a pureblood race?
The inquisitor I made? Of course.
If someone wants to try it with another species, be my guest, but this intro specifically said: "pureblood Anysao".
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Heimskringla
10.31.2012 , 05:23 PM | #5
Must've been a change since launch, because I do not remember reading that with my Pureblood SI.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

Foambreaker
11.03.2012 , 07:44 AM | #6
I played a Sith for my Assassin and the story was awesome, especially for a sith. Except those pure bloods that got killed

TrumpetNut
11.14.2012 , 06:47 PM | #7
ok I just confirmed this. Tried it right after you said it.

ZirusZero
11.14.2012 , 07:02 PM | #8
Wait...They brought the prologues back?
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

VigDiath
11.14.2012 , 07:06 PM | #9
My wife has a pureblood Sith Inq...i need to check hers out next time she plays!
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)

maxetius
11.20.2012 , 05:06 PM | #10
Good job Bioware.