Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

no skill left in pvp.....just who has more ccs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
no skill left in pvp.....just who has more ccs

StanPlate
11.14.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1
sorc and sage get a spam-able aoe cc that doesn't break on damage? OK....the other cc's were manageable but this seriously? there's people spec' this crap then just spamming it the whole match..... to make the broken resolve system worse it doesn't build half the resolve it should....... resolve should last 3 min, break all cc's when full, and reset on death......and the sorc / sage bubble cc needs to be removed or severely gimped

for future reference bioware this game needs less cc's not more spam-able ones that people will clearly exploit

jediharrsion
11.14.2012 , 05:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by StanPlate View Post
sorc and sage get a spam-able aoe cc that doesn't break on damage? OK....the other cc's were manageable but this seriously? there's people spec' this crap then just spamming it the whole match..... to make the broken resolve system worse it doesn't build half the resolve it should....... resolve should last 3 min, break all cc's when full, and reset on death......and the sorc / sage bubble cc needs to be removed or severely gimped

for future reference bioware this game needs less cc's not more spam-able ones that people will clearly exploit
Hi there buddy As a Sage and a Sorcerer i find you comment very offensive. first off to say that sage/socrerer players have no skill based on there skill tree spec must mean that you have have no skill at all becouse you can't kill us. so please take your nerd rage some where else.

raptorcrewchief
11.14.2012 , 05:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
Hi there buddy As a Sage and a Sorcerer i find you comment very offensive. first off to say that sage/socrerer players have no skill based on there skill tree spec must mean that you have have no skill at all becouse you can't kill us. so please take your nerd rage some where else.
Agreed.

vimm
11.14.2012 , 05:55 PM | #4
The title made me lol.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

cashogy
11.14.2012 , 05:59 PM | #5
you know, for all the QQ'ing on these forums about this bubble stun balogna, i have yet to notice it being a problem in the wzs ive been in

FourTwent
11.14.2012 , 06:11 PM | #6

clearly you have no idea what you're talking about

TrumpetNut
11.14.2012 , 06:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
you know, for all the QQ'ing on these forums about this bubble stun balogna, i have yet to notice it being a problem in the wzs ive been in
Me too.

Crawelc
11.14.2012 , 06:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
one of the small things that commandos can smile about
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Sztoid
11.14.2012 , 11:28 PM | #9

How does it feel like to be wrong. Its obvious you have no ****in' clue what you're talking about. I'm a sorcerer and I say it would be ridiculous to have a spammable CC that doesn't affect resole normally. Learn to play and the abilities of other classes. Maybe then you'll learn a few things and how to counter actual abilities, not ones you've fabricated for attention.

DarthMaulUK
11.14.2012 , 11:42 PM | #10

Learn to play your class then come back.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.