Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Search

DolliChernobyl
11.13.2012 , 10:07 PM | #1
I'm looking for people to play the game with (I've noticed it's much easier to play with others than on your own). Never played MMOs before this one and need a friendly group to show me the ropes I have one Republic character (lvl 18 Trooper) and two Empire characters (lvl 13 Sniper and lvl 15 Bounty Hunter). Currently on Jedi Covenant server. If there's any other info you need, just ask. Thank you!

JacksonMo
11.13.2012 , 10:16 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DolliChernobyl View Post
I'm looking for people to play the game with (I've noticed it's much easier to play with others than on your own). Never played MMOs before this one and need a friendly group to show me the ropes I have one Republic character (lvl 18 Trooper) and two Empire characters (lvl 13 Sniper and lvl 15 Bounty Hunter). Currently on Jedi Covenant server. If there's any other info you need, just ask. Thank you!
Look me up. My republic toons are listed below. I also have a sorcerer named Hang'over, and a marauder named Wibbus. Both in the mid 20's level range.
We are mostly an adult guild, very casual with a wide range of ability levels. Some prefer pvp, other are all pve.

Oggthebase
11.14.2012 , 03:18 AM | #3
in case you don't know, to "look someone up" in the game you can either:
- open the social window (hotkey "O") , click on the "who" tab and type the name of the person before hitting the magnifying glass button.
- add that person to your friends list (same hotkey "O", tab "Friends") so that you're automatically informed when that person is connected.
- type in your chat "/who [insert person name here]" and it will automatically open the social window.

haliy
11.14.2012 , 03:21 AM | #4
It would also help if we knew which server you were on
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

JacksonMo
11.14.2012 , 04:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
It would also help if we knew which server you were on
The OP said he is on Jedi Covenant.

haliy
11.14.2012 , 08:41 AM | #6
Sorry, couldn't see straight at 4 in the morning
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

DolliChernobyl
11.14.2012 , 01:04 PM | #7
To every one who replied to this post, thanks so much for your help! Jacksonmo, I'll take you up in the near future. I hope you don't mind someone on the young side as an addition. Talk to you soon. Thanks again!