Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Section X and HK-51 Missions in Game Update 1.5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Section X and HK-51 Missions in Game Update 1.5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
11.14.2012 , 10:20 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone,

Please discuss the Developer Update: Section X and HK-51 Missions in Game Update 1.5 blog in this thread!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

itsmymillertime
11.14.2012 , 10:56 AM | #2
What kind of gear requirements do you recommend for Section X and the world boss?

The other Belsavis dailies are easy then Illum increases the difficultly and then Black Hole area cranks it up a lil more. Is this harder than Black Hole?

Vegabond
11.14.2012 , 11:01 AM | #3
Excellent more world bosses, good stuff here

Preventer-Blaze
11.14.2012 , 11:03 AM | #4
Nice read!

Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
What kind of gear requirements do you recommend for Section X and the world boss?

The other Belsavis dailies are easy then Illum increases the difficultly and then Black Hole area cranks it up a lil more. Is this harder than Black Hole?
wanna to know about this, too.

omNOMNOMinator
11.14.2012 , 11:12 AM | #5
Very nice. Thanks a lot guys!
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

monkgryphon
11.14.2012 , 11:19 AM | #6
The last guide I read didn't say it specifically. Do Subscribers have to buy access to Section X? I don't believe they do, but just need clarification.

TeganKing
11.14.2012 , 11:23 AM | #7
All this looks awesome!!!!! Tomorrow is going to be insane! Many will return for the new stuff and many will start their adventure for the first time!

To all of you returning, welcome back, we missed ya!

To all of you experiencing SWTOR for the first time, get ready for some awesomeness!

May the Force be with you, always.

Jyx Kingstar
Commando
Jung Ma

Costello
11.14.2012 , 11:25 AM | #8
Is there any chance that we could see the end to the Dread Masters.

As much fun as it is

Spoiler

It feels like its played itself out now and it would be good to get back to the galactic civil war that is raging. For a star wars game there seems to be very little of the wars in it at the moment (with space as it is little of stars either) with most the recent enemies being mad scientists and their rakghoul plagues, gree and their aquisitions race, same faction pvp warzones, no open world warzones, corrupt Correllians, Dreadmaster stooges, Dreadmasters hypergates and now Dreadmasters guards.

So would it be possible to see more in the way of Imperial vs Republic. The war is ment to have started and it would be good for this to be something tied to end game and brought to the fore. Rather than Republic and Imperials constantly joining forces against a common foe.

Darguth
11.14.2012 , 11:35 AM | #9
So...what can I use HK-51 for after I acquire him as a level 50? I mean, other than the relatively mind-numbing uses like running more dailies and crafting?

I really wish companions had any real gameplay effect in the end-game.

Chiltonium
11.14.2012 , 11:50 AM | #10
I am really excited to see more content added, and personally I love stuff to grind for. It gives me a reason to log in every day, spend a few hours hitting all the dailies for my comms and knowing that I can get that gear piece I want in just a few days! Its that kind of stuff (along with other like long, hard ops, gigitty) that make a game last and people want to log in.

That being said, I also feel you're now going to be throwing so many comms at people that they'll accomplish everything they want inside of a few days, and then you're back to where you were at release with everyone being done with nothing else to do / work for.

Too many comms, too fast
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)