Gaje

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
RotJ checking in, we are on Correllian Run. Good to see some old friends on here.

/deepbow

Enod

Enod! What's up bro? I remember chasing you all the time back on Naritus. We had some epic battles. This is Ja'cob/JakeRr. I was a dsj from CS. Who else from ROTJ came back for TOR?

Kilgore Trout (MBH, BH/Commando, BH/Riflemen, BH/Carbines, BH/Pistoleer, BH/TK, BH/CM, Commando) Checking in

It's awesome to see some of the old names. Troll, I know, I used some of your scatter pistols and Lighting Rifles. XxCarlosxX always had fat bounties on the boards, though I don't think anyone every claimed one.

I'm Curly Manbush over on Naddist Rebels, but not playing much anymore.

Hello, Some of you may remember me, its Aceir of the former SANCT. I've had really bad luck with my Juggernaut on Hedarr Soogn in terms of guild community. I've therefore quit the server altogether. Can any of my former comrades speak out so that I may join them, or are there any empire based guilds from naritus seeking a loyal member? Edited by Soyuz

I played the original =Troll= on SWG Naritus 2003-2004.

Great times.

I had a shop "Troll's Guns & Ammo" outside Coronet.

All I did was craft weapons for the server.

Going Frostclaw.

Wow, good times. /cry. Brings back lots of memories. Troll and Dy-Nod weapons FTW. Bought many Battle Hammers and Sythe Blades from you guys...

Former Naritus Main Char:

Envy Isme

Wish some of my old guildies would show up! Buku, Meka, Skunk-Ape, where you guys at? Mostly playing on Warriors of the Shadow under the same name: Envy. Hit me up... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Karo / Orak of DoW.

The core of DoW (5-10 players) was sent to Black Vulkars, along with close allies from the old HA and HONOR guilds (Goteis, Orde, Sulsa, Hawtubb, Nunzio, etc).

The server is dead now, however, so we're looking to move soon (hopefully).

• 2 weeks later...
I know CO and I think RAID now is on The Prophecy of the five. Also several other Naritus members.

RAID, WARR and ALRS are all on Prophecy of the five now. Several NBay member joined WARR after the transfer of SWG off Naritus.

• 4 weeks later...
DLN is Back in Black on Canderous Ordo. feel free to drop by and say hi.

Blast from the past.

Templars of Lok has reformed as Outer Rim Templars on Canderous Ordo as well. Shocked we haven't ran into each other.

Edited by Miallen

• 4 weeks later...
Enod! What's up bro? I remember chasing you all the time back on Naritus. We had some epic battles. This is Ja'cob/JakeRr. I was a dsj from CS. Who else from ROTJ came back for TOR?

Hey how are yeah! Many old members of Remnants are back for ToR , Adi-wan, Cal, Lanry, Iorio.... just to name a few. Give us a yell if you ever roll a toon on our server.

/bow

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, old post but trying to reconnect with some old Naritusians. Nuvo Santoro here! (aswell as the rest of the Santoro brotherhood.)

Currently on The Harbringer of SWTOR

Nuvo - BH

Intrusive - Sith Jugg

Wõlf - Sniper

Hit me up! And as always.... RODIAN POWER!!! :D

• 2 months later...

Hey guys this is Euwou from [FH]. Glad to see I remember some of your names, especially Hcaz!! So I know this post is old but just thought I would finally give SWTOR a shot now that it is free to play. Let me know if anyone is still playing. I have been looking for some old Naritusians but have yet to find any.

Right now I have a character on Pof5 as LexTaddeo, bounty hunter of course :).