Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh is so damn hot, make her my companion [Petition]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Thana Vesh is so damn hot, make her my companion [Petition]

Dekkon
11.11.2012 , 11:47 AM | #31
I agree make her companion, liked this NPC right away. even the same kind of darkness my charcater has...

Server Jedi Covenant
Iccubus 55 Juggernaut
Zaladin 55 Shadow & Sabal 55 Assassin
Seiichi 55 Sniper & Iccaros 55 Operative
Grendahl 55 Mercenary & Aneska 55 Power tech
Guild Pitch Black

Costello
11.12.2012 , 06:50 PM | #32
I'd like her as a companion.

Far better tank than Broomark for my sith warrior. Rather fight alongside a fellow sith than a walking carpet.

tolaf
11.25.2012 , 04:17 PM | #33
Can't, i would assume that most people,
Spoiler

Plus, grow up, it's a videogame character.
Dark Nova leader of the Sin-gie clan

Jandi
11.25.2012 , 11:57 PM | #34
It would go against the rules of no companions share voice actors. In case you don't know, Kira is voiced by the same chick.

Also, she is a typical sith bully with nothing to back up her nonsense. I would kill her the first time I met her if it was possible. Right there where she stood, thump.

E: She fails *everything* she tries to do.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

Slowpokeking
11.26.2012 , 02:23 PM | #35
I think people's reason to against it is weak.

They could make her a companion by choice, you don't like her and killed, her, fine you won't get her. If you spare her and want to get her on your ship you can get her through some quests, happy?

Tfranco
11.28.2012 , 07:28 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I think people's reason to against it is weak.

They could make her a companion by choice, you don't like her and killed, her, fine you won't get her. If you spare her and want to get her on your ship you can get her through some quests, happy?
Not really, there are a lot of reasons she wouldn't join you. First off, whether your nice to her or rude to her or w/e she hates you. Second, they would need to make another companion for those who choose to kill her anyway. The forums would be on fire with posts ************ and moaning "no fair, I choose to stay dark side and lose out on a companion also not to mention pubs would need a new companion too. It also doesn't make sense towards story, granted neither does hk-51. She was meant to be an NPC who dies/disappears after Taris
I've said it once, I'll say it again, I'll say it a thousand times. Not gunna happen, nice thought, but not happening.
And yes I will willingly eat my own words if it does happen. You never know what ea/bw will do next.
Prophecy of five:
Desarion 50 commando Ledyard 44 sage
Darksavior 50 Juggernaut Terrivar 40 assassin
"I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised"

wainot-keel
11.28.2012 , 11:15 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
Thana Vesh is just straight up incompetent... She gets captured and/or incapacitated in every main questline on Taris. Hardly worth making a companion... Besides, there's already Dark-Jaesa if you want to go that route.
Not only this, but also she's annoying and terribly insecure (unsecure?). She feels threatened just by the mere presence of another Sith in the room. Sheesh.

Slowpokeking
11.28.2012 , 11:44 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Tfranco View Post
Not really, there are a lot of reasons she wouldn't join you. First off, whether your nice to her or rude to her or w/e she hates you. Second, they would need to make another companion for those who choose to kill her anyway. The forums would be on fire with posts ************ and moaning "no fair, I choose to stay dark side and lose out on a companion also not to mention pubs would need a new companion too. It also doesn't make sense towards story, granted neither does hk-51. She was meant to be an NPC who dies/disappears after Taris
I've said it once, I'll say it again, I'll say it a thousand times. Not gunna happen, nice thought, but not happening.
And yes I will willingly eat my own words if it does happen. You never know what ea/bw will do next.
A lot of companions hate you in the beginning. And if you treat her good enough she will change her behavior against you a little bit.

Well, if you choose to kill her, it's your problem.

AhsokaTanorules
11.28.2012 , 11:45 PM | #39
Isn't there already a mega thread on this? And yes Thana Vesh is awesome and those who say otherwise are either guys who got burned by some hot chick or chicks who are fat and forgot to take their prozac.

She is certainly better than whiny Mako, pathetic Ashara, sycophantic Jaesa (yes even dark Jaesa is lame), and plain boring Raina. My bounty hunter would actually take Thana over my two Sith though.

Also what if they pulled a 180 and made her available for Pubs lol. My trooper and her might get along.

Tfranco
11.29.2012 , 07:45 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
A lot of companions hate you in the beginning. And if you treat her good enough she will change her behavior against you a little bit.

Well, if you choose to kill her, it's your problem.
Only one I can think of is Khem and skadge.

Your so quick to say " you killed her your problem" but you fail to see that it is an issue, you can't dismiss that because you didn't kill her. The reasons I mentioned above are enough for bio ware not to make her a companion.
I mean can you give me one legit counter to any of my arguments against her, and saying "you killed her your problem" is not a legit argument. And I do accept your argument about her hating you, your right there are at least 2 other companions who hate you in the beginning. But the whole "she hates you" argument is about as legit as "you kill her your problem".
My reasons against it are:
There would need to be an alternative companion for if you do kill her, otherwise there would be a forest fire of ************ and moaning.
There would need to be a republic equivilient, otherwise again there would be tons of ************ and moaning.

I'm not an unreasonable person, give me legit counter arguments that make sense and ill back down from being against this. I also don't hate thana,, I just think she is good right where she is as an extremely well done NPC
Prophecy of five:
Desarion 50 commando Ledyard 44 sage
Darksavior 50 Juggernaut Terrivar 40 assassin
"I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised"