Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enough of exploiting ranked warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Enough of exploiting ranked warzones

Quinlynn
11.12.2012 , 01:59 PM | #11
You should start an apprentice program and help your fellow players get better.

Just a thought.

DarthBloodloss
11.12.2012 , 02:00 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
The only thing we could possibly do to make teams want to played rateds against us is to lose on purpose, which we're not going to do.
You could bring a Merc DPS
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Zunayson
11.12.2012 , 03:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBloodloss View Post
You could bring a Merc DPS
Or bring merc heals, merc dps, and powertech tanks!

Oh, wait
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

PAMuttoni
11.12.2012 , 05:07 PM | #14
People might not want to fight a ranked team full of FOTM classes.
You can't complain if they don't want to play against you.
Change your team composition to less geared toons... or don't do RWZs anymore...
Keelahn (Combat) VR98 Aios (Seer) VR82 Kal'ree (Scrapper) VR70+
Tassadar (Marksman) VR85 Ze'siha (Darkness) VR87 Vehnar (Body Guard) VR70

Zoom_VI
11.12.2012 , 08:29 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
Or bring merc heals, merc dps, and powertech tanks
I second that
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Zoiks
11.12.2012 , 08:52 PM | #16
Wow, what the heck is this? The entire point of a ranked war zones is to compete against the best of the best...

Saying meh, we're going to lose anyway so lets leave this queue and start another with our guildies isn't competing. It's giving up, and those people have no right to even be allowed into ranked games in my opinion. They need to add an hour+ long deserter buff to people who leave a triggered rwz queue.

If you can't take losing, don't compete. Go back to the regular queue and dominate fail pugs all day so you can try and feel better about losing.

Doomsdaycomes
11.12.2012 , 09:46 PM | #17
Ahahahahahahaha...

>.< so lemme get this straight, all the whiners in the "Premade's ruin normal wz's thread" tell premades (groups of 4 mind you) to do ranked, but if we're in ranked and too good...

>.< We're suppose to either be weaker, or not play ranked. Ya'll need to just admit you are the ones who don't want competition.

skarr_tor
11.13.2012 , 02:55 AM | #18
Look at me, I'm so uber nobody wants to play against me

Darth-Rammstein
11.13.2012 , 03:12 AM | #19
They are probably the same people that trade wins with each other in ranked and let each other farm for points. RWZ working as intended.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

DarthFamine
11.13.2012 , 03:35 AM | #20
well lets break this down

I'll simply take you at face value and assume that you are the awesomeness for the purpose of this thought experiment.

Nobody will face you?
Lets look at some reasons why.
The answer is quite simple.

If the other team gets beaten so badly they get no medals, or almost no medals then there really is no point to playing. Would you want to spend 15 minutes being a punching bag for no reward whatsoever?
While roflstomping a group of your fellow players can be amusing you have to also bear in mind that these are people and they simply are not going to keep coming back for more and get nothing for it.
Yeah I know, play more, get better gear, yada yada, but honestly I learn more from losing a competitive match than I do from getting roflstomped.
Just because it's a ranked WZ doesn't mean people are going to behave any differently. People are people.

So my suggestion would be for you to break up and make more teams. spread your uber leetness around a bit.
That way you get a good challenge, more pops, and they might be willing to face you.

Shrinkology 101 class dismissed, there will not be a test later and feel free to draw obscene things on the whiteboard for the next group to use the room.

not the droids you are looking for...move along..
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com