Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
See how many Complimentary Cartel Coins you can claim!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DaffyJr
11.07.2012 , 07:43 PM | #271
So let me get this straight now....if I started subing two weeks ago...then when Cartel coins starts
I get zero coins plus 500? And with 500 I can purchase Unlock one Character cargo hold?

So that means to make it playable as it is now with 12 alternate characters who have as much inventory and cargo holds and flashpoints and purple armor I would have to pay and additional $150 a month to Bioware?
for 4750 coins necessary to make it like the game is now with no restrictions?

Kenlonis
11.07.2012 , 08:59 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by Limor View Post
I bought the CE at launch and have been subbed since day 1 which leaves me with 2300 Cartel Coins. I'm a bit irritated that people who waited until the CE was on sale for next to nothing can get more than I have when I was in 100% since day one.
So you want them to be punished for buying the very same thing you did but just at a better price...
Seems Legit / Sarcasm

Selvec
11.07.2012 , 09:06 PM | #273

Now if items are 1 cartel coin each. That is a sweet deal. If they are 1000 coins each. Blah. I assume though 200 is equal to $25 as subscribers cost $25 each and an average subby gets 200 complimentary coins from august onwards.

maxetius
11.07.2012 , 09:16 PM | #274
5 bucks = 500 coins most likely, kinda like STO

Andryah
11.07.2012 , 09:31 PM | #275
Quote: Originally Posted by DaffyJr View Post
So let me get this straight now....if I started subing two weeks ago...then when Cartel coins starts
I get zero coins plus 500? And with 500 I can purchase Unlock one Character cargo hold?

So that means to make it playable as it is now with 12 alternate characters who have as much inventory and cargo holds and flashpoints and purple armor I would have to pay and additional $150 a month to Bioware?
for 4750 coins necessary to make it like the game is now with no restrictions?
OR...... you could just keep your sub.

Seriously..... for you... the best economic choice is keep the sub.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Eegore
11.07.2012 , 10:23 PM | #276
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
OR...... you could just keep your sub.

Seriously..... for you... the best economic choice is keep the sub.

Yeah ***?

Who would pay $150 in Cartel market instead of buying a 1 month sub?

monody
11.09.2012 , 02:14 PM | #277
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenlonis View Post
So you want them to be punished for buying the very same thing you did but just at a better price...
Seems Legit / Sarcasm
Think it's more the perception that one's own loyalty is being punished. If you pre-ordered or bought the game day one in full and have subbed the entire time, it seems like a bit of a backhand to have someone jaunt in after you and get rewarded in a way you don't for doing so.

They are getting something you didn't, even though you have supported the company and game longer.