Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch notes are up.

Arkerus
10.30.2012 , 09:02 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
And as a result you got a taste of your own medicine. Like I said, if you cant take it dont dish it.

Right back at you. Welcome to the internet.
Lol. A taste of my own medicine. Oh man...
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

spectreclees
10.30.2012 , 09:05 PM | #42
I still cannot for the life of me figure out why the FRIENDS LIST BUG THAT HAS BEEN IN FOR 5 MONTHS IS STILL IN GAME.

Sithcreep
10.31.2012 , 10:24 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
Thats my point, you can't make it to Mos Ila. Have you see the path that speeder takes? It goes over a mountain, into a valley, across a sand dune and then it might as well do a loop-D-loop through a ring of fire!
Hahaha You made my day, buddy!
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkabysslord View Post
Panda ??? who is this Panda U speak of Carl.

Darth_Precursor
11.08.2012 , 10:25 PM | #44
No more Anchorhead
Dynaster- Operative Medic
Chillum- Deception Assassin

<GOML>
The Bastion

LordArtemis
11.09.2012 , 12:28 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
I love the double standard. Trolls, rabid haters, and idiots all get a free pass, but I post something that would actually educate them and you take offense to it. I don't know if I should just shrug my shoulders and walk away or actually continue pointing out how silly it makes it look to trash on me and that well written article. You sound like the folks who tried to find mistakes in the article and were promptly smacked down a notch.

Look, I posted a well written, factual article about how real video game companies develop games and I poked fun at the trolls and complainers at the same time. If you can't take a little ribbing then I suggest you find something else to do.

I was far from whining. If you think that me posting that was whining, then you have no clue what whining is. Whining is the incessant crying and badgering the self absorbed yahoos on this forums post every day.

Fix my bugs
Fix my bugs
Balance my class
Fix my bugs
Balance my class
why did you add new grass!?!? FIX MY BUGS!!???
I will QUIT if you don't fix my items, right now!!
F2P cash shop??? FIX MY BUGS
Balance my class, again.
If you don't realize that what you are doing in this specific post is exactly what you are complaining about then you will never get it. Ever. And that's ok, most whiners never do. It's ok, really.

If you wish to continue to iceskate uphill, be my guest.

Since you seem to be pretty upset about this, I'll go ahead and explain, or make an attempt to just this once.

Ignore the complaints. People will complain no matter what you do, there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. PERIOD. NADA. ZIP.

When you complain about complainers you are joining the fray. Chasing your tail. And iceskating uphill. It is probably one of the most useless UNPRODUCTIVE things you can do...besides perhaps sitting in the bottom of an elevator and pleading with god to make it go sideways.

So, every once in a while I have to let a complainer know that they are actually part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Constructive criticism of all types is part of the solution. What you did here was not part of that solution. It was part of the problem.

There you go.

Stenrik
11.09.2012 , 12:57 AM | #46
"A potential method for Imperial players to reach Anchorhead on Tatooine has been corrected."

Anyone know what this was? I'm just curious.

itsmymillertime
11.09.2012 , 11:22 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
"A potential method for Imperial players to reach Anchorhead on Tatooine has been corrected."

Anyone know what this was? I'm just curious.
There was a Youtube video of some imperial killing in Anchorhead, I think he hugged the edge of the map to get there, prolly a long trip.