Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.5 Campaign Armoring

floriwie
11.05.2012 , 07:34 AM | #1
Campaign Armoring in 1.5 would be buy-able with black hole comms but what is confusing me witch one of these items would be available...

Torhead has some confusion info

for ex for sniper
http://www.torhead.com/item/8ymp2gq/...loves-armoring
which corresponds to skill armor 26

but there is also this one
http://www.torhead.com/item/cZDXnHO/...loves-armoring
which corresponding to patron armoring 26.....

which one would be available to buy, or both would be?

And one more question, if I have a Battlemaster Chest, if I place the Campaign Armoring in it, which one Set Bonuses would be kept, if it is Campaign, what will happen when I remove the armoring, will it obtain its original set bonuses?

Thx for the answers...

Ycoga
11.05.2012 , 08:13 AM | #2
Can you make armouring in set campaign armouring so armour come out when opened? then if armouring is back after armouring, use campaign on set, and armouring will be set after armouring is out.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny

Cripplers
11.05.2012 , 08:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ycoga View Post
Can you make armouring in set campaign armouring so armour come out when opened? then if armouring is back after armouring, use campaign on set, and armouring will be set after armouring is out.
My new Signiture. Thanks

floriwie
11.05.2012 , 08:21 AM | #4
Just tell me that Google Translate wrote that text and not a human being....

itsmymillertime
11.05.2012 , 09:08 AM | #5
Armoring has priority over shell set bonus.

GrillMeACheese
11.05.2012 , 10:24 AM | #6
I suspect you will be able to buy both of these armorings, as they are the cunning/endurance and endurance/cunning armorings that are available in current campaign gear. Most sets have pieces with more end. than main stat, usually due to the armorings that have more endurance, even if a dps would rather have the main stat.
<Defenders of Shii-Cho>
Jedi Covenant
The Eastwood Legacy
Jeramíah | Canti | Southwest | Altruist | Huskarl | Wilcoe | Cataphrackt

Csero
11.05.2012 , 10:51 AM | #7
Info from the PTS gathered by Dulfy.net:

Force Users

Non-Force Users

Looks like they are offering most everything.

TheNahash
11.05.2012 , 11:12 AM | #8
I honestly don't want to be rude. I know that English is not everyone's first language but, dude, thank you so much for this.

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.05.2012 , 11:12 AM | #9
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

jgoldsack
11.05.2012 , 11:19 AM | #10
Awesome reference to the lightsaber in a box....
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ycmWN7 <-- link for some free stuff!