Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
A list of end-game color crystals and methods to obtain them

MiketheHoly
07.02.2012 , 04:36 AM | #31
Bump you need to update some of your information on this page

Iwipe
07.02.2012 , 09:11 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by MiketheHoly View Post
Bump you need to update some of your information on this page
Updated for 1.3, the only change I am aware of is now you can buy green PvE crystal schematics with daily comms (they were previously unavailable)

BrunoLogan
07.13.2012 , 04:02 AM | #33
Is it possible to obtain the purple one with PVE stats for Republic side these days?

Hemler
07.13.2012 , 03:11 PM | #34
Does anybody know how much my pre-order crystal would sale for? Its black and yellow!
"So many soldiers on the other side, I take their lives so they can't take mine. Scared to make it out alive now murder's all I know. Nobody tells me all the reasons we're here. I have my weapons so there's nothing to fear." -Avenged Sevenfold

Hemler
07.13.2012 , 03:12 PM | #35
A question I have, as a noob, is what are daily commendations? Where/how do I get them? Also how do I use them?
"So many soldiers on the other side, I take their lives so they can't take mine. Scared to make it out alive now murder's all I know. Nobody tells me all the reasons we're here. I have my weapons so there's nothing to fear." -Avenged Sevenfold

Telanis
07.13.2012 , 03:43 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by BrunoLogan View Post
Is it possible to obtain the purple one with PVE stats for Republic side these days?
I think they might drop at random from crafting boxes but I've yet to see any hard proof. The number being sold on my server would seem to indicate that's the case, though, I can't imagine that too many people stocked up from them at the pre-1.2 vendor.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hemler View Post
Does anybody know how much my pre-order crystal would sale for? Its black and yellow!
You can't sell them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hemler View Post
A question I have, as a noob, is what are daily commendations? Where/how do I get them? Also how do I use them?
You get them from daily quests at Level 50 on Ilum, Belsavis, and the Black Hole area of Corellia. Some of the areas where you pick up the quests have vendors where you spend them.

Dshot
08.30.2012 , 05:49 PM | #37
I wonder if we'd ever get to see a white-core black, or just Pure Black? Please?
Fiancée: "I'm going to be a Sith Inquisitor."
Me: "Oh really? And why is that?"
Fiancée: "Because, nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!"

Telanis
08.30.2012 , 07:43 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Dshot View Post
I wonder if we'd ever get to see a white-core black, or just Pure Black? Please?
Make or add to a request thread

Boyana
09.07.2012 , 09:32 AM | #39
EDIT

Journeyer
11.02.2012 , 07:55 AM | #40
O.o The pink crystal is missing~~~

Obtained from the Ilum adgean Crystal + the mats on Alderaan, refined on Tython.
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution