Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nobodythere's Art

Lawrichai
06.11.2012 , 09:17 AM | #11
oh nice
I like your colors; so bright, so lively!
Hope you'll keep on showing us more

AzazelFett
10.30.2012 , 01:29 AM | #12
Anyone notice her agent looks like Wil Wheaton?
But seriously, great work.
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

wleighton
10.30.2012 , 07:07 AM | #13
Whoa, did you ever dig deep! Thanks for bumping up my work!
"Sleep my friend and you will see dream is my reality" - James Hetfeild.

www.nobodythere.ca
Commissions start at $50.00!

Tatile
10.30.2012 , 07:13 AM | #14
You art is really colourful (in a good way), but I have to ask: Is this pose possible?

I'd try it myself, but I'd probably fall flat on my face

wleighton
10.30.2012 , 08:48 AM | #15
One of those probably-not-but-hopefully-it-looks-cool kind of things. In theory it can be done, I suppose? Its a Slinger thats activated her Bullet Time powe-- Oh. Wrong trilogy? Crap. Guess you have me there!

www.nobodythere.ca

wleighton
01.26.2013 , 12:49 PM | #16
Another shot of my Tarjaa. Planning on doing one of my Vanguard eventually and maybe doing a contest again after that to work with something that isn't sort of tailored to my tastes from the word 'go'.

Tarjaa, Gunslinger

Best!

Can see more of my art at www.nobodythere.ca! Thank you for taking a look!

---
All images appearing here are copyright Nobodythere Illustrations and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images are within the Public Domain. The works may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Nobodythere Illustrations and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of the works on this site without the prior express written consent of Nobodythere Illustrations. This includes publishing in print and on the Internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

www.nobodythere.ca

wleighton
02.07.2013 , 10:53 PM | #17
Nomica, my Vanguard tank. Had never played a tank in an MMO before and found out I enjoy it a great deal.

Storm

Best!

Can see more of my art at www.nobodythere.ca! Thank you for taking a look!

---
All images appearing here are copyright Nobodythere Illustrations and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images are within the Public Domain. The works may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Nobodythere Illustrations and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of the works on this site without the prior express written consent of Nobodythere Illustrations. This includes publishing in print and on the Internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

www.nobodythere.ca