Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Razer headphones and unique crystal

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Razer headphones and unique crystal
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Priori
10.25.2012 , 07:08 PM | #1
Hello,

I have recently purchased TOR gaming headset by Razer with a promise of a new unique crystal. Followed the steps on the site...such as installing the device, making my own account, downloading the razer synapse 2.0 and I was supposed to get an icon saying generate the color crystal codel at the bottom of the manager...but it isnt there lol. I restarted the computer and nothing.

So my question is: did this promotion end already? Or did someone encounter the same problem? Or is it neccessary to have all three items including mouse and keyboard and I didnt comprehend it?

Thank you so much

Beesodd
10.25.2012 , 07:20 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Priori,

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help in this case, but your best bet here is to contact Razer. They would be better positioned to advise on how to make the color crystal code generation button appear when it is having issues. I'm only familiar with the button position on the software for the mouse (near the bottom of the screen), but i'm sure they'll be able to help you more.

Thank you.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Priori
10.25.2012 , 07:47 PM | #3
Thank you so much for a quick reply

SorrowsShadow
10.26.2012 , 10:08 AM | #4
I got the mouse today and no button on the software like instruction says; not sure what to do :/
Nostrum Dolus - The Red Eclipse
Serenté (Sage - Seer)

Dowd
10.26.2012 , 11:04 AM | #5
For the mouse it was at the bottom on one of the tabs....I can't remember which one and I can't look as I am at work. It should say Generate Code, Try looking at the tab where you can change the color of the light around the mouse wheel.

SorrowsShadow
10.26.2012 , 11:53 AM | #6
Yea I looked through them all, and nothing - i seen a screenshot so know where it should be, but no luck
Serenté (Sage - Seer)

Valethar
10.26.2012 , 12:19 PM | #7
Definitely talk to Razer. They're still advertising the crystal as a bonus with the purchase, so I'd imagine it's still current.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

SorrowsShadow
10.26.2012 , 12:50 PM | #8
I tweeted them as they don't seem to have any decent email contact that I could find!
Serenté (Sage - Seer)

Valethar
10.26.2012 , 01:48 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SorrowsShadow View Post
I tweeted them as they don't seem to have any decent email contact that I could find!
It's a bit convoluted.

Try this link, it may help. Just make sure to select the peripheral you have in the product menu.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

SorrowsShadow
10.26.2012 , 03:45 PM | #10
Yea I found that via their twitter when responded to someone else and tried that also

Thanks
Serenté (Sage - Seer)