Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Analysis: Cin Drallig

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Character Analysis: Cin Drallig

Wolfninjajedi
10.24.2012 , 04:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Again, play the actual game ROTS, granted most of it is just run here and do this, but the assault on the jedi temple when you are vader, you actually get to see that epic fight between dralling and anakin as well as actually fight it
Ya I know, I have the ROTS game. But would prefer something more canon, then a game fight...especially since the game fight was different then what was shown in the movie of what was going on and who else Cin had with him.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Eillack
10.25.2012 , 10:10 AM | #12
OP, what about Cin's apprentice and the events (give or take canon) of the Star Wars Ep III game where Vader battles it out with Cin?
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Wolfninjajedi
10.25.2012 , 10:55 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
OP, what about Cin's apprentice and the events (give or take canon) of the Star Wars Ep III game where Vader battles it out with Cin?
Was mainly focusing on Cin himself, not so much anyone else being that this is his analysis. As for the fight, I did include that he fought Vader but its unknown as to how that actually went down being that from the holo vid it shows differently then the game.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.