Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S5E04 "The Soft War"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S5E04 "The Soft War"

Kaisernick
10.22.2012 , 02:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
The thing is that Iziz should be huuuge. It is the only city on the planet and did span iirc 1000 squaremiles in the time of Exar Kun.

My explanation is that they moved the palace to the edge of the city between Kotor II and now. In the episode we only see a part of the city, the New Royal District.
whos to say by TCW era that more of Onderon has been settled and more citys have been founded.

Newyankalt
10.22.2012 , 06:02 PM | #12
Season 5 has been good so far but this whole rebel and onderon thing is getting boring it started good but now it on a decline. Hopefully the next arc will be good.

Beniboybling
10.23.2012 , 04:24 PM | #13
Iziz being 100% wrong? I've only seen it in KOTOR II and it has the exact same feel, just less beasts, taller buildings and more development. People seem to be saying its a bit small but to be honest I'm paying more attention to the action and storyline rather than figuring out the dimensions of the city

Altogether not the most exciting arc, the fact that I'm rooting for the good guys (I always side with the bad guys) means their either doing something wrong or doing something right. I really just want to see this arrogant brat king punched in the face .

I'd also like to see more development of the whole love triangle thing into more of a darkside fall potential thing. Rather than Ahsoka being jealous and distracted and Bonteri going for a women twice his age...

MasterMe
10.23.2012 , 05:45 PM | #14
I think the episode is better then you guys are giving it credit. Compare it to other TCW episodes and it is pretty good if not great.

JettrikRyflix
10.23.2012 , 10:04 PM | #15
I think the arc is pretty good so far. I want to see where Ahsoka and Lux end off, and I think the whole Rebellion theme is cool, if not slightly ironic.

But if that usurper king takes one more bite of some random fruit, I think I'll go nuts!

Maaruin
10.24.2012 , 10:17 AM | #16
One thing I found rather odd was the beginning, when the Jedi are arguing they don't want to support rebels/"terrorists", but Anakin argues for it. It might have been better if the Jedi want to support them and Palpatine opposes (because of "we need order"). So the Jedi finally have to do the mission without Republic support. Rex didn't do much after all.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Crawelc
10.24.2012 , 11:20 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post

But if that usurper king takes one more bite of some random fruit, I think I'll go nuts!
I know right!
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

Eillack
10.25.2012 , 10:12 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JettrikRyflix View Post
I think the arc is pretty good so far. I want to see where Ahsoka and Lux end off, and I think the whole Rebellion theme is cool, if not slightly ironic.

I know right haha...TCW is really over doing the metaphor for Roman and Greek rulers....
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.