Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker

spencer_
10.16.2012 , 06:25 PM | #31
You know, I used to have an old copy of Star Wars Insider that actually covered this very question. Insider 106 it was. The Versus series results can be found here.

Spoiler Alert: Skywalker wins.

GarfieldJL
10.17.2012 , 08:21 PM | #32
Grand Master Skywalker would be the clear winner, I think he could even beat Galen without killing him in the process.

pbajnokl
10.21.2012 , 11:34 PM | #33
Luke wins... starkiller just an overrestimated charakter, made to force push some stormtrooper to the sky. Starkiller was created for some fun to the little boys and girls who can play only on ps3/xbox and think the force power in a person big when we blinded from the force lightning.

Liquidacid
10.22.2012 , 12:40 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by spencer_ View Post
You know, I used to have an old copy of Star Wars Insider that actually covered this very question. Insider 106 it was. The Versus series results can be found here.

Spoiler Alert: Skywalker wins.
lol some of those were so ridiculous ... Like Mara vs Juno? come on... a highly trained personal assassin of the emperor vs a shuttle pilot... the only way that fight would even be entertaining is if it was topless jello wrestling
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

MasterMe
10.22.2012 , 07:10 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by pbajnokl View Post
Luke wins... starkiller just an overrestimated charakter, made to force push some stormtrooper to the sky. Starkiller was created for some fun to the little boys and girls who can play only on ps3/xbox and think the force power in a person big when we blinded from the force lightning.
I agree to an extent. Starkiller was kinda lame. But that doesn't change that the game is canon. Starkiller is pretty powerful.

Liquidacid
10.22.2012 , 01:20 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
I agree to an extent. Starkiller was kinda lame. But that doesn't change that the game is canon. Starkiller is pretty powerful.
well not all of the game is canon... the story elements are but game mechanics, according to the canon rules, aren't... so a lot of what makes him look powerful in the game could be counted as those... some stuff we just have to deal with (like the star destroyer deal) because it's detailed in the novel too... but even then Starkiller chucking stormtroopers around most of that game doesn't seem that impressive compared to the game's opening when you play Vader and fling wookies around (which was also my favorite part of either game)
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

pbajnokl
10.22.2012 , 02:43 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
well not all of the game is canon... the story elements are but game mechanics, according to the canon rules, aren't... so a lot of what makes him look powerful in the game could be counted as those... some stuff we just have to deal with (like the star destroyer deal) because it's detailed in the novel too... but even then Starkiller chucking stormtroopers around most of that game doesn't seem that impressive compared to the game's opening when you play Vader and fling wookies around (which was also my favorite part of either game)
Thank you, THAT was what i wanted to say.

DarthDrachonus
10.23.2012 , 03:54 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post

I like that montage, and agree, it's one of Luke Skywalker's responses to the challenge, but if you'll look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_7HVcYjM3Y right around the 2:02 mark, that'd be Luke's Response after he's finished with Starkiller
The Most Interesting Sith in the Galaxy!

DarthDrachonus
10.23.2012 , 03:55 PM | #39
Ugh..sorry for the double
The Most Interesting Sith in the Galaxy!

RTCBrad
10.25.2012 , 05:30 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think if he told Kota he was going after Luke, Kota would /facepalm and just hand him a blaster.

"Might as well just kill yourself now...boy."
Lol this