Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

section x (HK) costing CC for subscribers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
section x (HK) costing CC for subscribers?

jarjarloves
10.24.2012 , 08:05 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by haasje View Post
I was under the impresion that subscribers would have full acces to all content of the game but when I logged in on a test character I found that subscibers also have to buy acces with CC to this place. This seems (to me) to contradict earlier statements that subscribers would have full acces to all content.

Is this an error or intentional?
no it's not. You can buy the access in the store but you don't need to since you already have access to it.

I guess they do that if you are a subscriber and decided to unsubscribe and stick with the F2P.

but dont worry as long as you subscribe you still have full access.

haasje
10.24.2012 , 09:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jhados View Post
Where can I find the list? I tried and failed :P
In the PTS patch notes, scroll down it is at the bottom:

PTS patchnotes
The slightest thought hasn't even begun to speculate the merest possibility of crossing my mind

Caligari
10.24.2012 , 12:25 PM | #13
I was thrown by this as well when I first saw it, but there is a warning icon that says you already have it if you hover over it. the reason you can still buy it is because you could send it to someone as a gift. Once they update the text as previously stated, it should be more evident.

Uluain
10.24.2012 , 12:27 PM | #14
Read the Dev Tracker, people:

Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Just to make sure this is clear, players who are subscribed will not have to pay to unlock Section X and HK-51. There has been some confusion about this due to an issue on PTS that does not make it appear unlocked to players there.