Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cathar Classes

CthulhuRyleh
10.24.2012 , 07:01 AM | #1
Does anyone know what classes are going to be available to the Cathar at first?

Lionflash
10.24.2012 , 07:07 AM | #2
I feel like they will be available to all... if not can be unlocked for all with legacy. But at the end of the day, my money is on every class because...why not.

NSStember
10.24.2012 , 08:28 AM | #3
Through NPCs and encounters we've seen Cathar as Commandos, Jedi and Bounty Hunters (as well as Smugglers in the teaser). I could easily see them as Inquisitors since they come from a "slave pool".

Really the only class issues I can see for Cathar "making sense" are the Imperial Agent, and I'm sure others could make a case for that one

That and Sith Warrior
Spoiler

AlixMV
10.24.2012 , 12:21 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
Through NPCs and encounters we've seen Cathar as Commandos, Jedi and Bounty Hunters (as well as Smugglers in the teaser).
There are also a couple of Cathars in the Smuggler storyline which appear to be smugglers themselves.

Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
Really the only class issues I can see for Cathar "making sense" are the Imperial Agent, and I'm sure others could make a case for that one

That and Sith Warrior
Spoiler
Regarding the Sith Warrior, Im not sure how playing a Zabrak (which is a viable starting race option) fits that comment, but itd make as much sense with a Cathar. lol
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris