Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Drawings from one who is not a witch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Drawings from one who is not a witch

MilaniGrey
10.11.2012 , 09:58 AM | #11
Chiibiiiiii!
The Islingr Legacy
Ebon Hawk Server
"How dreadfully spooky." -- Vesaniae's Darth Nox

bright_ephemera
10.12.2012 , 10:19 PM | #12
Whoa. I skimmed this thread once, early, before I knew who you were from the Short Fic thread. And I was silly enough not to subscribe. This is lovely!
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 90+ authors to date. 2500+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

imnotawitch
10.17.2012 , 02:22 PM | #13
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Morgani
10.18.2012 , 09:21 PM | #14
Adorable chibi Akaavi!
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

imnotawitch
11.01.2013 , 06:46 PM | #15
Just a reminder that I am taking requests. I'm starting to become more serious about practicing my art for a non-SWTOR webcomic I'm working on, and I could definitely use some more experience.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Quickpaw
11.01.2013 , 09:07 PM | #16
Ok, here goes: See my signature link? That's Tuldabar Starris, Cathar Jedi Shadow. Don't mind the tough expression; that's his "game face." Usually he's quite the jokester.

He has really bad luck with machines and falling/being blown long distances, so I can really imagine him singed all to heck, with a chagrined "oops" look on his face.

Note: His shoulder-length black hair is typically pulled into a ponytail, but isn't really shown in the image below.

If you would do this I would so appreciate it. I'm not saying you have to, or that I expect it. If you would like to try him out however, here he is. Or, there, rather.

Credits for art: Original drawing by JediBattlemaster, inking and coloring by Tenacity.

And here's another picture, courtesy of Evanyell: With his future love interest.
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

imnotawitch
11.01.2013 , 09:22 PM | #17
Any preference for poses?
*Forever Shenanigans*

Quickpaw
11.02.2013 , 11:49 AM | #18
Hmmm... Maybe as if something he was working on just blew up in his face, so either hands in the air or frozen in place with tools in his hands.

And thank you VERY much in advance!
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

imnotawitch
11.02.2013 , 03:59 PM | #19
Just wanted to let you know I've been working on this piece. I'm doing a few posing elements I'm inexperienced with, so it's taking a while, but I'm getting it done slowly
*Forever Shenanigans*

Xakthul
11.03.2013 , 08:39 AM | #20
Look at my fanfic in about four hours, then tell me if the images in your head are too disturbing to draw
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf