Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please give us an easy mode for Class Quests

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Please give us an easy mode for Class Quests

simplius
10.10.2012 , 01:25 PM | #21
yes to difficulty slider

but since SWtor is doing so great without it,,maybe not

Newyankalt
10.10.2012 , 04:29 PM | #22
It's allready in easy now a hard mode at level 50 redoing the quests wouldn't be so bad.

Zardac_the_Great
10.13.2012 , 08:09 PM | #23
We don't need a slider.

Most of the people asking for help on class quests I've run into seem to only be doing class quests.

You need to do the other ones, too. Each mission has a recommended level. One or two levels below that are doable. Five or ten (I have seen this) means you can't do it. Do some other missions, gain some xp, and go back when you are appropriately leveled.

JPLaro
10.13.2012 , 08:21 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MCaliban View Post
I agree.
I would like to have more legacy perks so you level faster.

In the end, I would like to be able to just do class quests (when you are at like your 4th or 5th toon, you are bored of side quests)

juiiiiiiiiiiiice
10.31.2013 , 07:24 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Sentinel-Jordal View Post
As a lvl 50 jedi sentinel I can confirm that you have to bring T7 with you in the last battle of the Jedi Knight story. But you can relax because in the first room in the last building you enter in JK story there is a puzzle called Doomsday puzzle, once solved it drops good lvl 50 gear for T7 Actually the last battle in JK story is super easy. I had read so many threads about how difficult it was that I dressed up in full Columi gear before the last battle. After.some seconds of smash smash.smash with my Jedi.Sentinel the last boss was dead. I was just standing there and thinking what that.wasn't hard! BW I demand a new and harder challenge! So yeah don't worry about the last battle in JK story
It was, i only died once ( lvl 51 tank plus another tank, no dps doesnt mix) at least you could do dps with your sentinel i had to keep stunning him. For anybody doing this mission DONT attack any of the other cloned emperor, attack the original and let t7 take all argo first.

AlexDougherty
10.31.2013 , 09:12 AM | #26
As long as you are at a decent level, have decent gear (with suitable level mods), and use a stim that boosts your primary stat, then all the fights are easy.

Use your interrupts/stuns/knockbacks when they are about to use dangerous abilities, have plenty of med packs, the unify ability early on (and renew if necessary) if you have it, and it should be a doddle.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

AshlaBoga
10.31.2013 , 03:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
They are easy......
Yes, all the Class MISSIONS are easy.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

cub-lover
11.03.2013 , 10:05 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by bpphantom View Post
I had some issues with my last couple of fights during my Assassin story. Took a break, looked at them a different way, or swapped out companions, or tossed a foe off the geometry to instadeath, and it went much smoother.

I'm currently worried because I was reading something that made it seem like my knight will have to take T7 into my final missions. I've done nothing with T7 previously. I tank and Kira kills. *shrug* I'll see when I get there.
T7 is mandatory through a fair bit of the story wich is stupid all his beeps and squeels annoy me, i mean they can make droids talk, so why not make the little trash cans talk too?

Sinapus
11.03.2013 , 10:31 PM | #29
I usually am about 3-4 levels above the class mission level so it tends to be easier. Still have to watch interrupts, though. (How did the Trooper Chapter 1 final boss get Vanguard AND Commando abilities?!)
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

StarMagus
11.04.2013 , 04:08 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardac_the_Great View Post
We don't need a slider.

Most of the people asking for help on class quests I've run into seem to only be doing class quests.

You need to do the other ones, too. Each mission has a recommended level. One or two levels below that are doable. Five or ten (I have seen this) means you can't do it. Do some other missions, gain some xp, and go back when you are appropriately leveled.
This. I met somebody who was on Alderan last night who was level 22 and wondering why his class quests were almost one shotting him. He still had pieces of gear that you get from the starting planet.