Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Carnage my old friend...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Carnage my old friend...

Xerain
10.10.2012 , 07:11 PM | #11
Check my armory :P

Crit is still too good for berserk>gore>massacre and gore>ravage bursts.

Surge to 75% > Crit to 30%> Power.

There's no way to avoid getting expertise and acc in there unless you completely neglect the acc which you shouldn't be doing as the enhancements come acc with crit/power.

Yeochins
10.10.2012 , 08:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
So you rarely crit, other than on force scream.
When you stack purely power the base damage on some of your attacks with stacked power (as carnage) is decent enough (thanks to Ataru form and gore) for critical rate not to be an issue. Critical rating is just icing for the Carnage specialization. With that much power, force scream and ravage hit like a truck due to gore with the former being a guaranteed 4-7K critical hit. Force scream has a relatively low cooldown, so your fillers dont have to critical as much to be effective.

Critical rating only matters for the Annihilation and to a lesser degree Rage specialization. Critical rating is important for the bleeds, filler and signature of Annihilation. Rage has a guaranteed critical hit for smash from charge. But critical rating is still important for your vicious slash filler.

UGLYMRJ
10.11.2012 , 12:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Check my armory :P

Crit is still too good for berserk>gore>massacre and gore>ravage bursts.

Surge to 75% > Crit to 30%> Power.

There's no way to avoid getting expertise and acc in there unless you completely neglect the acc which you shouldn't be doing as the enhancements come acc with crit/power.
LOL!

You need to post more so you're easier to find...

I was actually looking for one of your comments so I could steal your carnage spec. It's been so long I couldn't remember what mine was.

My ADHD kicks in sometimes and I forget things when I don't read it all.

Wookieenator
10.11.2012 , 02:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
So you rarely crit, other than on force scream.
More than 1 out of 5 hits are crit, so I wouldn't say rarely. The biggest burst hit is an auto crit force scream.