Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not that new to PVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Not that new to PVP

DarthOvertone
10.11.2012 , 11:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Typing when im stunned, cced
^ This. You know the stun/mez is inc at some point. You also know your CC Breaker will be on cooldown. It's a great time to type.

Plus it helps to be a fast typist. This game really needs in-game voice chat, but whatever.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

Ryvirath
10.11.2012 , 11:23 AM | #12
Unless you are certain there's only one person and you can 1v1 them beyond a shadow of a doubt either: A. call while they are running up or B. call it the moment they drop on you and just take the extra downtime if needed. Chances are more are on their way and losing a slight bit of damage or even that matchup is preferable to losing the node. One or two people can stall a node for a long time by themselves.

SlimsPicken
10.11.2012 , 12:10 PM | #13
well since you can be stunned for 8 secs at a time, I find I have plenty of free time to chat.

and when you add in the 20+ second door timers, heck I could write a book.

its too bad stunlock also locks the keyboards of many players and they cant call out incs.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.