Glitchy Wzs

WalkinDead

Hey, Which server is this on?

This had been going on for about a day and a half in Dalborra, but it was lvl 50 Civil War that was glitched.

I heard from some that they may have temporaily stopped pvp matches on Dalborra but I can only verify when I get home.

Edited by forumname

I had the civil war problem last night and ppl were just soloing it to do there dailies and weekly. i'm trying to queue solo today and it auto pops. when i hit accept it logs me out of game.... supposedly grp queue works but it has not gone in for over 30 mins. I always queue solo, even before they stuffed this sh*& up. If they have stopped all solo queueing that is BS as it worked last night on all maps except civil war. Now i can't get in any pvp by solo queueing. I'm having trouble getting a group for queue as most people won't wait 30 minutes for a queue to pop, and who can blame them... With the population in decline from stuff like this it's any wonder it's happening. Get ur **** together... oh yes and i am on Dalborra server... :( Edited by TERRA-AUSTRALIS

People have been ************ on my server for, well, I'm not sure how long exactly - BUT FAR TOOO LONG. It's just mind boggling to me that an obvious HUGE problem like this can go unaddressed for so long. Quite literally, whats left of my server is drifting away to guild wars because they can't even PvP w/o some huge glitch preventing it.

Not good enough Bioware, I can only assume you guys are trying to set a new record for 2-3 million customers to 0 inthe shortest time frame ever.

Well BioWare has no TESTING PHASE for a Patch and the laughable one on the Test Server was for the press.

No one can claim that BioWare even considered for 1 day any bugs in Patch 1.4 as they just pushed it out.

BioWare got what they deserved mass exit of Subs in the last couple of weeks.