Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

AshlaBoga
10.04.2012 , 12:25 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
42 pets and a load of space missions? really got your finger on the pulse of the community Bioware, hey?..

There are many threads asking for Barber Shop and Plastic surgeons, 100's of threads asking for server transfers of our choice. Space is a bad mini game, and I've never used a pet.
Yeah, people are asking for less Star Fox style on-rails space fights or even PvP space fights but not more of the same. If the new missions are off-rails I expect we'll see positive feedback. I'll be honest, I stopped Space Combat after I got the "Hotshot Pilot" on my main.

Still the pets? I know a several people who have EVERY pet in-game (there's 2 of them in Jen'Jidai) so I can see some people being thrilled about this.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

DarthMeerkat
10.04.2012 , 12:43 AM | #82
Looking forward to the dailies and space combat.
DDE

vandana_
10.04.2012 , 03:47 AM | #83
pets for the cash shop and space missions that no one cares about (yeah yeah i know the metrics say that they are so popular, a real epitome of space combat)

plus single player content (hk-51) that involves forced alt levelling
V'ox

DarthZak
10.07.2012 , 10:00 PM | #84
As for PVP I noticed a Hypergates Score Card in the upper right corner of the UI editor so new PvP on its way it seems
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

sithgreyguard
10.09.2012 , 02:05 AM | #85
in hk-51 we trust.

Yogol
10.09.2012 , 02:40 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
Avalanche Heavy Tank sounds pretty interesting.
That was what I looked first too! I drove a chaingun in Neocron, it was AWESOME, hehe.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Yogol
10.09.2012 , 02:43 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
It takes Bioware 5 months for 1 new Op. Is that a good estimate?
No. They surely have different teams working on different things. For example, one team working on the new OP, one team on the new WZ, one team on f2p, one team on Maked, one team on HK and so on.

It's not that one team does the OP and then does the WZ and then does the f2p and so on.
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Khosann
10.09.2012 , 02:58 AM | #88
What about an ACTUAL ending to the game? Expanded class and companion stories? Oh wait. They are too expensive. Writing a script, all those voice over wasted on stupid low quality cliche story missions... Eat Operations fool!
There is no mistake.

Raideag
10.09.2012 , 03:08 AM | #89
Looks like you have 3 listings for the exact same space mission? I take it the one labeled with "Space Combat" is the initial quest you pickup for it. The one named with "Operation" probably has couple of them tied into one quest.

I guess technically there's only 12 new space missions.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

TerranZule
10.25.2012 , 08:20 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
Tank? TAAAAANK?
If anyone still reads this thread and cares, I saw the Avalanche Heavy Tank speeder on the PTS the other day and heres a lowdown on it

Looks like a speedersized version of the Firebrand and Stormcaller tanks from Explosive Conflictthat encapsulates the player.

Has a movement speed of.......45% XD its a tank so what do you expect lol guess it means instead of using a larger speeder to show new ops members positioning on the tank fight you can actually use a mini replica to act it out for authenticities sake lol either way its at least an amusing mount to parade around fleet at RP walk speed lol

It is a drop from defeating Colonel Vorgath on Nightmare Mode Explosive Conflict according to what Dulfy tells me