Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

TUXs
10.03.2012 , 03:26 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
I feel ya.

By the last day of SWG I literally had every named crystal (even though I was an Imperial Commando at this point) and a ton of year 1-8 items...ranging from "A Painting," bacta tanks, old posters and weapons, unique focusing crystals..and a ton of other things....I miss my house in SWG.
It's amazing how overlooked collecting is.

I believe MMOs are about "stuff". Collecting, hoarding, crafting, trading, buying, selling, looting, finding, gaining, fighting for, acquiring "stuff". "Stuff" motivates us. "Stuff" can define our accomplishments, our skill, our time in-game, our preferences, our wallets, our tastes, our uniqueness. Collecting "stuff" fits every type of player, from the Crafter to the Pilot, the PvPer to the PvEer. "Stuff" really needs a place to be displayed, because we all (almost all) enjoy collecting our "stuff".
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

ReddNekk
10.03.2012 , 04:28 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
They already said Ilum rework is slated for January.

I wouldn't call a new daily area, Hk--51 and new world boss just fluff, though.
I said "mostly" fluff, not all of it.

And January of what year for Ilum?
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

ReddNekk
10.03.2012 , 04:43 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by WookieIsshe View Post
I could care less about all that fluff. What I want to see is some information released on their first real EXPANSION, the super secret space project and other things that will actually make the game fun again. I have kept my sub current but I have not logged into the game for over a month because quite frankly I am bored to death.

Releasing that information will not hurt anything and will definitely bring interest back into the game.
Hell, getting any info from EAware is like squeezing blood from a turnip. And what little we get is either extremely vague, a outright lie, or a promise that they dont keep.
"Man does not cease to play because he grows old. He grows old because he ceases to play."

DarknessInLight
10.03.2012 , 05:31 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by VegaPhone View Post
However, you can see a lot of work went into speeders, pets, and space missions. I am not a fan of that considering I am still waiting for pazaak and swoop racing.
I'll go one better. What if they made pvp Podracing? Nothing was said how long Podracing has been going on. It's feasible that it could be in existence now. Podracing would be much faster and much more entertaining than swoop racing IMO.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

Qarran
10.03.2012 , 05:31 PM | #75
Well... I am in like Flynn! I'll pass on the space missions. Not my thing, but that World Boss sounds wicked.

Looking forward to it and more as it were but HK51 is going to be the carrot for me. lol

Costello
10.03.2012 , 05:37 PM | #76
Hoping this will be the last we ever hear of Belsavis.

Its a prison planet alright, its not as cool as it was made out to be pre-lanuch as its more a jungle planet than a real prison but thats OK. But time to travel elsewhere and deal with the galactic civil war instead of killing prisoners.

LUCASCASADEIS
10.03.2012 , 06:01 PM | #77
and the new warzone?

Cordelia
10.03.2012 , 06:14 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Ah! A "Collector". I think this is the most overlooked aspect of MMOs these days.
Collection, if you call buying things with cartel coins collecting It will certainly 'collect' some nice cash for BW, I'm liking this new 'greed is good' attitude from them.

Jay_Stocker
10.03.2012 , 06:37 PM | #79
surprised, and slightly disappointed that the new quest dailies are on belsavis, another high level planet, which already has a daily area.

i would of preferred a reason to go back to lower planets, especially since with f2p, it could inspire some newbies to continue playing/subscribe if they see alot of high end players passing by in cool armour...

Before launch, i was with the majority who wanted better space combat. but when i played it, i really enjoyed it. until you realise the missions are just carbon copies of each other with a bit more difficulty. .... im not getting hyped by these new quests. I guarantee we will see the same design space station (used by republic/neutral/sith ((same design even with thousands of years with no contact?)) which will make them even more boring...

Andryah
10.03.2012 , 06:49 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
It's amazing how overlooked collecting is.

I believe MMOs are about "stuff". Collecting, hoarding, crafting, trading, buying, selling, looting, finding, gaining, fighting for, acquiring "stuff". "Stuff" motivates us. "Stuff" can define our accomplishments, our skill, our time in-game, our preferences, our wallets, our tastes, our uniqueness. Collecting "stuff" fits every type of player, from the Crafter to the Pilot, the PvPer to the PvEer. "Stuff" really needs a place to be displayed, because we all (almost all) enjoy collecting our "stuff".
We agree again TUXs... though I don't feel th eneed to display everything somewhere.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.