Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Leaked details of next content ( World Boss, Daily Area, Space Misions, Pets, Mounts

Foobert
10.02.2012 , 03:42 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by VegaPhone View Post
Thats a lot of space missions.

Im not sure if I am excited just yet. Its not a bad mini game. Just wish it was pvp.

And it really depends on the rewards.

I like the effort put into the world boss.

However, you can see a lot of work went into speeders, pets, and space missions. I am not a fan of that considering I am still waiting for pazaak and swoop racing.
I would have liked to see the ability to group on space missions. Right now your wingmen are all AI. Would have been nice to be able to fly with someone, especially if you are ungeared or lower level and could team up with guildies to play the minigame.

At the end of the day though, it still beats manning that Ebon Hawk turret! (Although I *would* like it if while you were hyperspacing from one planet to another the different space missons would randomly pop up like the ambushes did in KOTOR).

Mossesman
10.02.2012 , 03:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post

Ambassador's Meditation Hoverchair
Avalanche Heavy Tank
Desler Explorer
Desler Nomad
Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair
Dominator's Command Throne
Overlord's Command Throne
Praxon Aether
Praxon Firaxa
Praxon Trackmaster
Shadow Hand's Command Throne
Tirsa Champion
Watchman's Meditation Hoverchair
Tank? TAAAAANK?
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Costello
10.02.2012 , 03:55 PM | #13
I think I see a few things that are going to be in the cash shop in that list.

And what appears to be a lot of space missions. Hope they make space more appealing.

Vis-Tecum
10.02.2012 , 04:03 PM | #14
gizka mini pet = /dance
Just go riding right by me on the crest of the new wave

SpazCats
10.02.2012 , 04:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
I think I see a few things that are going to be in the cash shop in that list.

And what appears to be a lot of space missions. Hope they make space more appealing.
So are all those space missions what Bioware has been saying is their super secret space project?

losdia
10.02.2012 , 04:14 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mossesman View Post
Tank? TAAAAANK?
I noticed that too. That is either going to be awesome or the most ridiculous looking vanity mount yet.

But, you know, you can totally get chicks in a tank.
"Say, Mike... Did we just do something horribly wrong?"
"Yeah, I think so."
-MST3K, Invasion USA

Cmdluke
10.02.2012 , 04:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SpazCats View Post
So are all those space missions what Bioware has been saying is their super secret space project?
I doubt it. they've said new space missions are coming that have nothing to do with the super secret space project.
"The Force is a Balance between the Light and the Dark" - Qun'aris Sunnrider
Jedi Consular Balance Sage

Jaick
10.02.2012 , 04:17 PM | #18
Maybe that patch will cause my computer to blow up in my face.

Forgon
10.02.2012 , 04:22 PM | #19
I am more worried at whether or not those pets and mounts are part of F2P. Take note: the monkey lizard and floating hoverchair is mentioned as part of the Cartel shop, and something of their likeness are among those items.

I would not get my hopes up.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Kelleth
10.02.2012 , 04:25 PM | #20
A lot of useless items... That is EXACTLY what this game needs, and I am not being sarcastic.
One of my favorite activities in WoW is gathering useless items likes pets and mounts, this is going to be awesome =D
I am a none-violent person, until I see a spider, then I turn into Al Capone, and I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! And I want his house BURNED TO THE GROUND!