Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 09:54 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Maybe so, but Sidious' abilities allowed him to see years into the future. It is believed that Sidious saw the Vong invading.
sigh.........i cant win with you
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 09:57 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAeonis View Post
sigh.........i cant win with you
What do you mean?
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 10:00 PM | #153
nothin i say will apparently suade u into the belief that anyone (or atleast revan) could beat sidious.

im sorry ive failed u my lord *bows to statue of revan*

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 10:07 PM | #154
nothin i say will apparently suade u into the belief that anyone (or atleast revan) could beat sidious.

Actually that's not true. Luke could beat him easily. Maybe not easily, but he would. But I think he is the only one. But what do you want me to say?
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 10:10 PM | #155
Actually that's not true. Luke could beat him easily. Maybe not easily, but he would. But I think he is the only one. But what do you want me to say?
well...since you've asked... "Revan is supreme and all those who stand before him shall fall from the wrath of a godd"

Liquidacid
09.27.2012 , 10:14 PM | #156

probably because Lucas has stated numerous times unequivocally that Palpy and Luke are the most powerful sith and jedi ever... there is no wiggle room in it for "maybe" or "possibly"... unless Lucas himself changed it and since he didn't create nor does he read or take part in the EU that Revan is in he won't... the only interaction with Revan Lucas would ever have is if he decided to retcon the time period and erase his existence... lol
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 10:15 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by Liquidacid View Post
probably because Lucas has stated numerous times unequivocally that Palpy and Luke are the most powerful sith and jedi ever... there is no wiggle room in it for "maybe" or "possibly"... unless Lucas himself changed it and since he didn't create nor does he read or take part in the EU that Revan is in he won't... the only interaction with Revan Lucas would ever have is if he decided to retcon the time period and erase his existence... lol
now ya just bein plain mean

Aurbere
09.27.2012 , 10:16 PM | #158
well...since you've asked... "Revan is supreme and all those who stand before him shall fall from the wrath of a godd"
lol. I don't think i could say that. If you must know. I used to think that the first time I played KOTOR. I don't anymore, obviously.

DarthAeonis
09.27.2012 , 10:21 PM | #159
lol. I don't think i could say that. If you must know. I used to think that the first time I played KOTOR. I don't anymore, obviously.
Revan always was and always win number 1. (well actually im #1 but thats a different topic)
one day you'll remember who splendid he is and how everyone else just fails in comparison muwhahahahaha

Liquidacid
09.27.2012 , 10:22 PM | #160
now ya just bein plain mean
Lucas will replace Revan with cartoon Gungans and Ewoks if you keep it up
"bibo ergo sum" ( I drink, therefore I am)

Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at.