Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: Denova Under Siege

ToEasy
09.12.2012 , 08:50 PM | #141
Mal spun his saberstaff to block the attacks then sends a force push towards Meanken and Zero. I hope you guys realize that this is a suicide mission.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.12.2012 , 09:03 PM | #142
The hunter engaged Aran, knowing that if held back long enough they would be easy prey for Ravvok, at least hopefully. The hunter opened a concealed vibroblade made of Mandalorian iron and dueled Aran. He was clearly a good bladesman as well as sharpshooter.

Ravvok tore through the base, bringing the troops in his wake. He stormed into the tent to see the fighting. Master Mal. I didn't expect you to be here, perhaps you remember me? he said, his voice as icy as ever. Ravvok jumped into the fray, engaging Mal.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.12.2012 , 09:10 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal spun his saberstaff to block the attacks then sends a force push towards Meanken and Zero. I hope you guys realize that this is a suicide mission.
Mean was about to make a snide remark when the sith burst in and attacked

"come on, we hit the generator while the jedi are distracted" the two agents begain running out of the tent

ToEasy
09.13.2012 , 02:42 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
The hunter engaged Aran, knowing that if held back long enough they would be easy prey for Ravvok, at least hopefully. The hunter opened a concealed vibroblade made of Mandalorian iron and dueled Aran. He was clearly a good bladesman as well as sharpshooter.

Ravvok tore through the base, bringing the troops in his wake. He stormed into the tent to see the fighting. Master Mal. I didn't expect you to be here, perhaps you remember me? he said, his voice as icy as ever. Ravvok jumped into the fray, engaging Mal.
Mal then got into a soresu opening stance. While that happened Zarron got back and began to run to the generater. Once he got to a hallway he saw Mal and Aran fighting a bounty hunter, two imperial agents, and a sith. This should be fun. Zarron then took out his riffle and began firing at Meanken and Zero.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.13.2012 , 02:47 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Mal then got into a soresu opening stance. While that happened Zarron got back and began to run to the generater. Once he got to a hallway he saw Mal and Aran fighting a bounty hunter, two imperial agents, and a sith. This should be fun. Zarron then took out his riffle and began firing at Meanken and Zero.
Zero threw down some deployable cover and both jumped behind it. Zero grabed mean

"Go, get the generator, I will handle the hunter!"

Mean nodded and turned on his stealth belt as Zero leaped out and begin firing at Zarron to give mean some cover fire