Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If hutts don't have feet, does that mean they don't wear cleats?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
If hutts don't have feet, does that mean they don't wear cleats?

Cybridwarform
09.11.2012 , 10:05 AM | #1
Baron Deathmark does not approve of cleats.

I love huttball ty bioware. <3

Please give baron deathmark more commentaries!

FourTwent
09.11.2012 , 10:18 AM | #2
I always wanted to see a little 'intro skit' with the people talking at the beginning of huttball xD

I figured if the others had movies i had to skip through, huttball should have one too. i just picture this slick, hyper alien(baron) going crazy up there with the mic

Cybridwarform
09.11.2012 , 10:29 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
I always wanted to see a little 'intro skit' with the people talking at the beginning of huttball xD

I figured if the others had movies i had to skip through, huttball should have one too. i just picture this slick, hyper alien(baron) going crazy up there with the mic
^ this man.

He's doing it right.

Digimanbyte_ID
09.11.2012 , 10:53 AM | #4
Never got it though. Hutts have a foot muscle like worms that can crush nearly everything and lorewise they are meant to be very fast.

I am 100% sure that against a hutt the team would lose as he could kick the ball all the way to the otherside.

DroidDreamer
09.11.2012 , 10:58 AM | #5
I love Huttball too which is why I don't like that they are reducing Huttball matches from 15 minutes to 13 minutes. Boooo!!!

MORE HUTTBALL, NOT LESS.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Altheran
09.11.2012 , 10:59 AM | #6
The thing I would like about the Baron Deathmark, it is that the comments like "you are invincible" or "an ally is invincible" (direct translation from my french game client, I don't know the real english sentences) are removed and replaced by sentences like "a frogdog is invincible"... When he speaks loudly "you" or "an ally" while speaking to whole stadium (both teams and spectators) it doesn't make any sense (I imagine the spectators and both teams on the field wondering : Damn, who exactly is "you" ?).

Eillack
09.11.2012 , 11:00 AM | #7
Huttball needs an overhaul to be honest, the most broken WZ sinse Beta..
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Cybridwarform
09.11.2012 , 01:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Huttball needs an overhaul to be honest, the most broken WZ sinse Beta..
its not.

coordination yes.
carrier, yes.
healers yes.
broken? no.

FourTwent
09.11.2012 , 02:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cybridwarform View Post
its not.

coordination yes.
carrier, yes.
healers yes.
broken? no.
gotta agree with this guy. but i too was once one of the many huttball haters. then i rolled a sage and got to learn how the game should be played. now even when i play on my operative/scoundrel it's very fun(and no, im not dumb enough to try and be a ball carrier with my scoundrel/operative)

DroidDreamer
09.11.2012 , 02:27 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by FourTwent View Post
gotta agree with this guy. but i too was once one of the many huttball haters. then i rolled a sage and got to learn how the game should be played. now even when i play on my operative/scoundrel it's very fun(and no, im not dumb enough to try and be a ball carrier with my scoundrel/operative)
Precisely, some roles are more fun because they involve the ball carrier. But even DPS at mid is *essential* to winning.
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.