Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Recount


ConzarCR's Avatar


ConzarCR
09.03.2012 , 05:17 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
underperforming casual
Casual doesn't necessarily mean poor player.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
...destined to submit to the tyrany of the underperforming bad that shall not be abused.
Fixed.

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
09.03.2012 , 10:27 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
Maybe, i somewhat mispoke. I didn't mean it's ok to abuse, under any circonstances of course.

There is a saying, in my country. There isn't smoke without fire. If someone calls you on your perfermance being under what's expected for the encounter, that probably because your performance is actually under what is expected for the encounter.

You naturally take the point of view of the underperforming player that would be remove (with or without abuse) from the group, poor thing. What about the feeling and right to happyness of the 7 or 15 other people in operation with him, that keep on wiping and wiping, don't they deserve at least some consideration, or they are destined to submit to the tyrany of the underperforming casual that shall not be abused (remove from group).

There is always 2 sides of a story.
Could those people use a raid parser (mox, swmonitor, etc)?

Seems the problem could be resolved right now with no additional tools.

Salips's Avatar


Salips
09.04.2012 , 02:13 AM | #23
People who don't want any meters in game - Tell me please, how do You ever imagine any CLASS BALANCE in game?
May the Force be with you.

Vedano's Avatar


Vedano
09.04.2012 , 02:28 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Vankris View Post
You naturally take the point of view of the underperforming player that would be remove (with or without abuse) from the group, poor thing. What about the feeling and right to happyness of the 7 or 15 other people in operation with him, that keep on wiping and wiping, don't they deserve at least some consideration, or they are destined to submit to the tyrany of the underperforming casual that shall not be abused (remove from group).

There is always 2 sides of a story.
Well Vankris, to put it plainly, yes, they would have to submit to the underperformer. I say this because you have to take into consideration the sissified, no child left behind, we move the difficulty level down to the weakest link to be fair to everyone society that America has created for itself.

We have fallen so far south of what we used to be and we are now realizing the terrible future we have made.
We are the 22nd ranked country in the world for science
We are the 27th ranked country in the world for Math and...
We are the 33rd ranked (althought we were never actually given a score) country in the world for reading.

Dont believe me? Heres the link http://www.geographic.org/country_ra...2009_oecd.html

You have to take into account that we are a country based on lower your standards to the weakest link so they all feel included, and then we all fall down into that slot because no one is challenged anymore. Why try when you dont have to, things are brought down to your level......*shrugs*
The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved.
- Samuel Smiles

Codek's Avatar


Codek
09.04.2012 , 11:41 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Salips View Post
People who don't want any meters in game - Tell me please, how do You ever imagine any CLASS BALANCE in game?
By comparing Parses.

Any other hardball questions?
~Codek

vojinsa's Avatar


vojinsa
09.04.2012 , 02:10 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Salips View Post
People who don't want any meters in game - Tell me please, how do You ever imagine any CLASS BALANCE in game so we can throw FoTM at the boss?

ppl calling for meters or w/e want a valid excuse to exclude certain classes. bosses will die if the group has 4 mdps IA or 4 mdps AP BH. you guys want a pecking order in a game that does not require one.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

Wonkadude's Avatar


Wonkadude
09.04.2012 , 02:34 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by vojinsa View Post
ppl calling for meters or w/e want a valid excuse to exclude certain classes. bosses will die if the group has 4 mdps IA or 4 mdps AP BH. you guys want a pecking order in a game that does not require one.
You sir, have sumed up my thoughts entirely. This will earn a place in my signature!

Vegabond's Avatar


Vegabond
09.04.2012 , 03:54 PM | #28
I just want recount to see which person un CC'ed the humanoids in KP.