Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island Flash Point

STARWOLFSWE
08.23.2012 , 08:41 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by petnil View Post
i dont get it.lol what prevent the healers from healing just as easy in a ranged group.lol the general consensus is lost island is harder for melee.lol lots of fights are "harder" for melee.lol i cant remember a single fight thatīs harder for ranged.lol what makes it fair that so many fights are harder for melee than for ranged.lol no, iīm not saying itīs hard in any way, when i say harder itīs just not quite as easy.lol and whatīs with all the lolīs.lol
lol :d

LuthanieI
08.23.2012 , 08:51 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by EnzoForMe View Post
With a good group, LI HM takes 30-45 minutes. There is almost no trash in this FP, and that's why I run it every day for the 5 comms. The first couple runs through took a couple hours, but after you learn the fights, LI really is one of the best fps in the game, no changes needed.
Well they could make it a little harder.... That is what should be changed... Its getting too easy that it can be done in a shorter time than KUS or FE.... I also rather run LI HM these days. Bring guildies along to get their Rakata chest piece and show them its cake....

Khevar
08.23.2012 , 09:21 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by LuthanieI View Post
Well they could make it a little harder.... That is what should be changed... Its getting too easy that it can be done in a shorter time than KUS or FE.... I also rather run LI HM these days. Bring guildies along to get their Rakata chest piece and show them its cake....
Rather than changing LI, let's take some of these story mode flashpoints and make them into Tier 2 HM flashpoints:

Hammer Station
Athiss
Cademimu
Collicoid War Game
The Red Reaper

Hatefrenzy
08.24.2012 , 01:10 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Rather than changing LI, let's take some of these story mode flashpoints and make them into Tier 2 HM flashpoints:

Hammer Station
Athiss
Cademimu
Collicoid War Game
The Red Reaper
This is a REALLY good idea. We need more T2 HM FP's.
Sinfrenzy - Sith Marauder
-Previously of Oppression - AU - Dalborra Server-

ViciousFett
08.24.2012 , 01:25 AM | #35

Hammer Station
Athiss
Cademimu
Collicoid War Game
The Red Reaper
YES PLEASE!
I was just wishing we could do these FPs at end game, so tired of the old 7 HMs.
It would be a nice addition for people that cant do operations for the other pieces of rakata gear(F2P)
The Vicious Legacy
Random'hajile - Aeons - Gillian'Seed - Nati - Pirate'bay - Romana'II - Bozik
Thana'vësh - Casaiss - Ghost-chops - Tuskenking - Cookėepuss - Rõland
Mbison

CE VIP

Gronkaarr
08.24.2012 , 10:06 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by LuthanieI View Post
Hey peeps.... LI HM is cake.... Honestly im not trying to brag about anything here but we clear LI HM in 20 mins with a FULL MELEE team of 3 Sith Assasins (1 Tank & 2 DPS) with a Healer Operative. Of course all of us are fully Blackhole geared with a high DPS output.
duhhh read what you wrote. of course is cake when you're all fully Black Hole geared. Not saying that I find HM LI to be overly difficult, but your post is pretty ridiculous, telling everyone how easy it is with 4 people in top end gear.

LuthanieI
08.25.2012 , 02:11 AM | #37

Hammer Station
Athiss
Cademimu
Collicoid War Game
The Red Reaper
Yea i second this suggeston too ! Alternatively come out with a new FP in patch 1.4 which will be more challenging that LI HM.... Its getting too boring already and a game dies when people no longer find it a challenge...