Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
~ * ~ Vanity Pets Guide ~ * ~
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilentKitty
08.24.2012 , 02:43 AM | #11
Great thread Jenemi

My little Tanulet and Orokeet sends you well wishes and hope that that egg will be found soon so they will have a new friend sometime.

Claymaniac
08.24.2012 , 02:57 AM | #12
Great work.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Tcracker
08.24.2012 , 04:01 AM | #13
Can you still get Orokeet
Ajunta Pall <--- Join it
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

imperialmerc
08.24.2012 , 05:33 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tcracker View Post
Can you still get Orokeet
Yes
On another note, Jenemi you need to get some Canderous Ordo characters so someone can farm Lost Island and Gargath with me!
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

Jenemi
08.24.2012 , 10:18 AM | #15
Thank you guys so much Yeah, I really hope the Wonderous/Wondrous Egg issue gets solved. And if it really ends up being any way besides "drops from Kephess on HM EC", I'm going to be quite frustrated.

imperialmerc - Hehe, I have trouble enough getting any other characters up to 50 :P Though, speaking of Canderous Ordo, someone in the reddit that Telanis made said there has been (or was in the past, not sure) one that showed up on the GTN. Could you check your GTN or try asking around to see if anyone knows more information?
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

imperialmerc
08.24.2012 , 12:40 PM | #16
I'll check in about 15 minutes. The Rakling has never dropped for me and the egg has only dropped once but luck was not in my favor giving it to someone else.
Lagro level 55 Mercenary Sezzid level 55 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 30 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kell'ia level 23 Jedi Sage
Liadra level 14 Sith Assassin You're going down

Jenemi
08.24.2012 , 05:41 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by imperialmerc View Post
I'll check in about 15 minutes. The Rakling has never dropped for me and the egg has only dropped once but luck was not in my favor giving it to someone else.
Alright Thanks.

It seems to be very luck of the draw. I've seen the Midnight Rakling drop 3 times (I lost the first time--won the second), but never the Mysterious Egg (though, many of my friends have. I ended up buying mine).
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Beansoup
08.25.2012 , 05:22 AM | #18
This is complitely theorycrafting, but I wager that the jerky recipe is a random drop from any HM last boss fights as well as from all higher level world bosses.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Cran
08.25.2012 , 05:25 AM | #19
I do a random FP every day, and I had the recipe ONLY drop from last boss in Kaon (three times already). Can't say anything about the world bosses because I don't kill them regularly.

Beansoup
08.25.2012 , 05:28 AM | #20
Well, there goes that theory then.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread