Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Thousand Papercuts

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NoreoX
08.16.2012 , 12:55 PM | #91
Every concern I have has been addressed but I would like to point out the little things that have bothered me from the start.

Faction Specific Gear
One thing that greatly frustrates me is being on my smuggler, and wanting a jacket or helmet that i have on my agent. Not to mention that, even though some sith warrior gear is nice, i find the simplicity of some of the jedi knight gear much nicer, i.e. the level 40 knight pvp set. The level 40 sith warrior set is gear that the knight gets at level 15 with a different color.

Weapons in Dressing Room
Come on guys... what seemed at first to be a bug has been drawn out way too long. Add weapons to the dressing room, even if you add another tab to the dressing room for a weapon. Call me nerdy, but I greatly enjoy the details of a lightsaber hilt and would like a better way to examine them aside from zooming in at a strange angle and trying to line it up.

Hood up/down
Been said multiple times...

Companion armor color match
Don't see why this isn't in there already

Load Times
Act as a travel deterrent. Either optimize the engine or make travel less of a task.

Hope this threat helps address some of these lingering issues!

kjpwv
08.16.2012 , 01:18 PM | #92
ok my biggest pet peeve, sorry if its been said, didn't go through all 10 pages.

When you close your bank it also closes your main inventory. So i take a piece of gear out of the bank put it in my inventory, close the bank have to reopen my inventory to then equip said item. My main inventory should only close when i tell it to. I think there are other times it closes when i don't want it too, like when closing a vendor screen, but I'm at work and cant remember specifically off the top of my head.

And while I'm at it, Powertech Combat Tech WH Chest has what looks like cloth around the wearers neck, and at least with the large body type the chin of my Helm, (in this case crafted WH Jugg Helm) goes under and blends into said fabric and looks kinda stupid.

borntwokillsamos
08.16.2012 , 01:40 PM | #93
Love the game. love the thread.

Hate orbital stations. Is there any need what so ever for them now?

Also to many instanced areas that are simple areas... like going from imp fleet to hanger you go into an instance for no reason. anyone should be allowed in that area just not onto the ship unless its your own ship... the instance should be the ship not the green barrier bit before that... there are many more of these pointless single player instances but dont want to go on a troll spree about them...
Well done EA. F2P worked get over it. Now start adding the stuff that was promised since launch!

albeva
08.16.2012 , 01:41 PM | #94
What I would also like to see in the future is in-game scripting / plugin API. I am aware that such tools could seriously unbalance the game, but I don't think such issues are insurmountable. For instance development would be inside a strict sandbox, all pligins reviewed and digitally signed by BioWare, user reviews, comments and abuse report options. This way many interesting features and additional content could be created for the game by the community.

bgstarwars
08.16.2012 , 04:04 PM | #95
Quick Travel/Summon to Operations!

One thing that has always bothered me in this game, if someone has to leave an operation, or if everyone is waiting on 1 person to enter an Operation, there is no quick travel or "summon" option. This is especially aggravating if they are on another planet and their fleet pass is on cool down.

Give players(say if there are 4 or more currently waiting in an operation) the option send a shuttle or something so the player that is being added to group can get there quickly. Would be very handy for getting the titles in Nightmare mode.

EricMusco
08.16.2012 , 04:08 PM | #96 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to hop in to this thread and commend everyone on how respectful and constructive the feedback has been. We have been reading all of your feedback and will certainly pass it on to the appropriate teams. We will continue to watch this thread as well for anything else that is added. We always love to see threads like these!
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ChazDoit
08.16.2012 , 04:27 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to hop in to this thread and commend everyone on how respectful and constructive the feedback has been. We have been reading all of your feedback and will certainly pass it on to the appropriate teams. We will continue to watch this thread as well for anything else that is added. We always love to see threads like these!
Nice to see you guys are keeping an eye on the Suggestion Box!

DarthVitrial
08.16.2012 , 04:34 PM | #98
Hey everyone,

Well, I was GOING to add a complaint that the BW staff never comments on the suggestion box, but since that's no longer valid...

The safe zone in Voidstar takes too long to let the defenders out. I know that it's there to keep the defenders from repeatedly interrupting the attackers, but it keeps us in there so long I often get a Deserter Detection warning!

Long term requests:
1: DirectX 11 please?
2: A 64 bit version would be great, I'd like to be able to actually take advantage of my 8GB RAM.

Andryah
08.16.2012 , 04:36 PM | #99
Hey everyone,

Please to sticky this thread, so it does not get lost and does not need bumpage (bumpage is bad, right).

Pretty Please.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Drudenfusz
08.16.2012 , 04:41 PM | #100
The thing that currently annoys me most is that almost every time I join an operation group (so basically in every warzone, but also for operations, world boss hunting and so on), the placeholder for my companion moves in my UI instead of staying where I had put it.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version