Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gimmick spammers I hate you.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gimmick spammers I hate you.

Ghostuka
08.14.2012 , 08:22 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Yes many people from a certian guild on my server do it also quite funny when it fails 90% of the time
It is not guaranteed to work.

Yesterday, I saw a vanguard jump into the acid pool, ready to pull our ball carrier. I force choked him and walked away, running after the ball carrier. 3 seconds later as I was running, I got assassin medal. Guess he did not have his hp full.

And another time, I was on the ground close to enemy acid trap, but within the LOS of the catwalks. I got pulled into the fire trap in the enemy defense. I hit an off GCD defensive CD in the air and waited shortly expecting his stun. Then I used cc breaker and walked out of fire. In the end, he brought me closer to the score line. (Even though I could not score through the focus fire at the time, but that is another story)
Knn - Tards - Gn
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Drinking game: Take one shot if you take my post seriously
Take two if you don't.

Huggsnotdruggs
08.14.2012 , 08:42 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by kweassa View Post
You do realize the cynicism in my post?
Yes, I quoted the wrong section :P My apologies

Quote: Originally Posted by X-Funk View Post
Things change, deal with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Yeah bro, cuz objectives are for suckers. Wizards vs barbarians is where it's at
Quote: Originally Posted by iiell View Post
I suggest they make a new forum called, "The QQ Forum"

Azrienov
08.14.2012 , 08:09 PM | #83
The rage is strong in this one. QQ less, l2p more, the whole spiel there. What class do you even play? That might be worth trolling you over too.

Huggsnotdruggs
08.14.2012 , 11:00 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Azrienov View Post
The rage is strong in this one. QQ less, l2p more, the whole spiel there. What class do you even play? That might be worth trolling you over too.
If you are talking to me, I play every class. I favor the fotm classes in pvp because... I want the most performance, im not some RP loyalist, if you nerf my class into the ground i dont QQ, i just reroll. things change ya know :P

Quote: Originally Posted by X-Funk View Post
Things change, deal with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Yeah bro, cuz objectives are for suckers. Wizards vs barbarians is where it's at
Quote: Originally Posted by iiell View Post
I suggest they make a new forum called, "The QQ Forum"

Zunayson
08.15.2012 , 07:28 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Comfterbilly View Post
Gimmick spam is the refuge of the unskilled ball player.
Gimmick spam is the way to skillfully play huttball. Using your tools to creatively instagib the enemy instead of spamming your rotation is bad how?

It looks like you're just mad you're getting pulled in. Then again, anytime I see an enemy between a fire pit and myself, I check if it's a shadow or a vanguard. I then use Hydraulic Overrides to rofltroll the rofltrollers.

Would you call using HO like that gimmick spam?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

upzie
08.15.2012 , 07:34 AM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Huggsnotdruggs View Post
If you are talking to me, I play every class. I favor the fotm classes in pvp because... I want the most performance, im not some RP loyalist, if you nerf my class into the ground i dont QQ, i just reroll. things change ya know :P
Whatever floats your boat, bad players are bad, the class doesnt matter.
Upzie, Assassin | Disciples of Zdupz | Tomb of Freedon Nadd
I'm proberly better than you