Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage / Inquisitor DPS Stream

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sage / Inquisitor DPS Stream

Jadescythe
08.14.2012 , 01:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
LOL... love the hate.... always makes me laugh.

Anyways, was gonna hit you up on there but thinking about doing the same thing.

Couple questions:
1. Is it picking up music coming from your PC? Anything on your playlist gets played on twitch?
2. Assuming you're putting voice on it through a mic, what I'm wondering is will it relay the voices on vent as well? I'm not gonna give people a commentary like you do... but I'm sure people would get a laugh out of our vent conversations.
3. How much does it effect performance? Got a pretty up to date rig... but not gonna bother if it drags me down too much.

Thanks in advance and kudos for playing a sage well... rolling a sorc as we speak.
I'd suggest doing it. I just started streaming on twitch like 4 or 5 days ago. I figured if I'm going to be playing anyway, might as well. It took me all of 2 hours to get everything setup and going and I knew nothing about it going in. I'm sure my guild vent on Friday and Saturday nights must be at least semi entertaining after all the adult beverages if nothing else.
The Original Aether Legacy
Erza-Jugg / Saberscythe-Mara / Atropo-Sorc
Patharos-Guardian / Kadinne-Vanguard / Aquilo-Sage
Prophecy of the Five

UGLYMRJ
08.14.2012 , 01:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
I'd suggest doing it. I just started streaming on twitch like 4 or 5 days ago. I figured if I'm going to be playing anyway, might as well. It took me all of 2 hours to get everything setup and going and I knew nothing about it going in. I'm sure my guild vent on Friday and Saturday nights must be at least semi entertaining after all the adult beverages if nothing else.
Exactly what I was thinking. Even if the game play isn't always entertaining I know the conversations will be. Plus we normally do pretty well with our 2-3 man premades in regular WZ's (I wouldn't stream the little bit of rated we do) and we also run ops a couple times a week so maybe it'll be informational for a few people who are having troubles with tactics.

I know you saw the thread I started too... would like to show off our 2 man sorc wrecking crew that me and my boy have been running. It's so damn fun to play that I would hope it's somewhat fun to watch.

UGLYMRJ
08.14.2012 , 01:37 PM | #13
What might be cool too is I have a couple 50's that THIS sage might be running into on Bastion fairly often. I'm pretty sure the name is familiar.

vimm
08.14.2012 , 02:34 PM | #14
Not sure where the hate is coming from in this thread.

As for the title, I assume you mean sorcerer, not inquisitor.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

UGLYMRJ
08.14.2012 , 02:45 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
Not sure where the hate is coming from in this thread.

As for the title, I assume you mean sorcerer, not inquisitor.
Nope... he's never gone to his advanced trainer. Level 50 inquisitor sleeper class.

NERF inquisitors!

I checked it out for a few... he's a sage.

vimm
08.14.2012 , 02:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Nope... he's never gone to his advanced trainer. Level 50 inquisitor sleeper class.

NERF inquisitors!

I checked it out for a few... he's a sage.
What a boss.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative