Cross faction grouping ever ?

Cross faction grouping would have to be strictly instance specific for it to work right. You shouldnt be able to have a jedi n sith running around together fighting mobs whether on PVP or PVE servers. Thats just sick and wrong! :p

I have suggested before in the suggestion box that we have cross faction flashpoints or ops. The story plot of a greater immediate threat that could cause republic and imperial strike teams to temporarily work together for a common benefit is already there. Directive7 and False Emperor come to mind...

Congrats. You brought a thread back from late 2011 from the dead....

MODS kill this thread please.

Congrats. You brought a thread back from late 2011 from the dead....

MODS kill this thread please.

if it irks you so much why are you bothering to post?! Im bringing this thread "back up" simply because I think its a good idea....

Don't bind them!

Best bounty hunter ever right here, oh wait a jedi? Time to take this guy out!!

Jedi: LFG BOUNTY HUNTER/TROOPER DPS for Devs Just Ruined the Point of Factions

It's bad enough that there is amazing planets with beauty, but endgame your on A BIG CIRCULAR FLEET.

Edited by Vespassian

Ive wanted FPs that both factions would participate in and would eventually meet either during the FP or at the end. If you kill them or work with them would make a different outcome to the FP.

Operations would consist of 4 pubs and 4 imps working together. At the end, again, you could decide on both working together and loot would be split amongst the 8 people. Or turning on one another and then the winning faction would get to roll on all loot.

Ive wanted FPs that both factions would participate in and would eventually meet either during the FP or at the end. If you kill them or work with them would make a different outcome to the FP.

Operations would consist of 4 pubs and 4 imps working together. At the end, again, you could decide on both working together and loot would be split amongst the 8 people. Or turning on one another and then the winning faction would get to roll on all loot.

This is what I would love to see, a cross faction FP or OP with either a betrayal or truce option to give a different ending.

This is what I would love to see, a cross faction FP or OP with either a betrayal or truce option to give a different ending.

Indeed this would be truly enjoyable. One of the things this game needs is more innovation and uniqueness and less run off the mill MMO... Story and actions should matter more and have a better outcome.

Wouldnt it be nice if republic and Empire teams had to compete for targets on cademimu V? Wouldnt it be nice if republic and empire had the option of working together to defeat the false emperor?