Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Daily Missions and the Operative

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Daily Missions and the Operative

QisaBluevixen
04.29.2012 , 04:45 PM | #21
ORLY? I always assumed he would run up and start trying to melee. Gotta try that. If it works well, I'll update the original post (assigning proper credit naturally). Nice tip.
I don't have a picture because I don't exist ... officially.
Q'isa - Battlemaster Lethality Operative
Qisa Bluevixen - Centurion MM Sniper
LFL in Alderaan Places

tatatan
08.09.2012 , 09:26 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by QisaBluevixen View Post
Care to share your methods for soloing the mission? I beat the bodyguard to get the key (by using the same method I used on Raxxus), but in the final room I couldn't solo 3 strongs and an elite - I kited them around a while but they eventually wore me down. And I think there's another wave of strongs and normals after that before getting to the champion. Feel free to send me a private message if you want.

I like having the option to solo even if it's time-consuming for the times I can't find a group.
Hi, i do solo this quest and it's pretty fast.
I'm full DPS Lethality, companion is Lokin.
1. stealth to npc that drops the key -> orbital strike, interrupt it's flammable grenade and just DPS it down
2. in the last room:
there is middle platform (displaying that big holo), that you can hop on using the console in front (hop onto console, from console onto platform)
the fight has 3 stages:
1st wave (gold + 3x strong): i stand where they spawn, cast Orbital strike on me + pop Evasion + Shield probe then: debilitate+shiv gold, corrosive grenade, grenade, corrosive dart on gold + cull. By this time i have to start run toward the middle platform (i use flashbang to slow them down - even though my dots will brake it soon)
I hop onto platform - there you can LOS - but not for long time, or the 1st wave disappear and you have to start over ... i just LOS there, pew-pew gold until he dies (have to cast few heals), strong are finished with CG + grenade ... what ever

2nd wave:
i keep standing on platform, keep aggro from Lokin, using orbital strike + CG + G

3rd wave:
boss - easiest part, i just stand there, DPS boss, Lokin heals me (using evasion+shield probe whenever i can), if any trouble arises, just run few times around platform ...

Doing it first time, i died 5 times, now i just dont die (unless doing some stupid mistake, like missing keyboard button and press other spec or something - this actually happens, because i'm already bored with this quest because it's routine ... ) :-)

Talyndor
01.17.2013 , 09:27 AM | #23
Has anyone soloed EOT as a healer who can share their strategy?

50 Gunslinger-50 Sage-50 Sentinel-50 Operative

borosg
01.28.2013 , 12:45 AM | #24
EoT solo with IA Operative -

First group, CC the elite humanoid on the right and stealth past them and up the elevator
Second group, stealth and hug the right wall and CC the second normal on the right
Third group, blackout and run past them and continue around the left of the next two groups too, through the doorway.
Next group, hug the right hand side and CC the strong.

Kill the Champion for the key

Make your way back to the center by hugging the wall and CCing the strong again.
Blackout past the two bots and two elites, and up the elevator
Hug the left and jump over/through the boxes. Don't even need to be stealthed. Open the first door.
Blackout past next group and open the second door.

The end is all about survivability. You can't CC anything, you'll just have to fight it out.