Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Way To Level Up?

ahrimahn
01.20.2012 , 10:51 PM | #1
I just got to a fairly annoying point playing my character where I dont actually have a high enough level to be able to be able to fight on the new planet, anyone got any recomendations for how to quickly grind up two or three levels?

Karnyvor
01.20.2012 , 11:25 PM | #2
Yep. Go back to the previous planet and finish your quests there.

Just because you finish the class story-line doesn't mean you should immediately move to the next planet.

Each planet has a large amount of quests, bonus quests, side quests and heroic 2/4 mans that allow you MANY opportunities for extra XP.

If you are still starved for XP, you can do PvP, which gives decent XP, space missions, their dailies can give decent xp and finally, group with others and do level appropriate flashpoints.

It is extremely easy and FAST to level and get to 50 in this game, by doing all the quests per planet and the above. I usually start a new planet sometimes 2-4 levels above it when I arrive from doing the above.
Support the Dragon.

Hyfy
01.21.2012 , 05:57 AM | #3
With out even doing the heroics, flashpoints, and space missions if ou do just the class missions and the regular single man missions with you and your companion you will typically be a level or two above the minimum you should be goin to a new planet.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

RasputinTS
01.21.2012 , 07:17 AM | #4
What level are you OP? I got a little ahead of my level around Quesh and Hoth, but Belsavis gets you back on track. Space missions bring in good xp and money. At higher levels your dailies give you 100k in an hour.
█||||||||()█Ξ██████████████ RASPUTIN █████████████████)

vDarkHelmet
01.21.2012 , 10:05 AM | #5
Guess i need to upgrade my ship and try missions. Before i always died eventually.

IIIDewolfIII
03.27.2012 , 09:48 AM | #6
Do heroics

CutlassJack
03.27.2012 , 10:18 AM | #7
Doing every non-heroic quest on each world will get you more than enough experience to be well ahead of quest level. Always swing by the starport on each planet on your way offplanet to pick up the 'Bonus Series' that opens up. Often nice rewards and more easy exp.

Also if you're still having trouble always be sure to log off in the nearest cantina or on your ship so you'll earn 'rested exp.' That will double your exp and make you level even faster.

This can all be supplemented by Heroics...if you can find a group to do them with... or Space Combat missions if you cant. Space missions are really like free experience since you lose nothing if you fail. Can also try PvP for extra exp too.

In short its hard not to level up quickly in this game.

Edit: just noticed this was a necroed 2 month old thread. I'm guessing you figured this all out by now.

Cegenaus
03.27.2012 , 11:17 AM | #8
some people have no forum manners
Cegenaus/Xyrin/Ixor/Domz
Merc/Sorc/Mara/Jugg

Vortex Reborn/Das Ubel- Terentatek

Irishpierre
03.27.2012 , 03:59 PM | #9
Here's what I do, hope it helps:

Before arriving to a new planet, I grab my PVP dailies. On my way there, I do all space missions that are green level to orange. When I reach the surface, I grab -every- quest I come across, including missions terminals and heroics. While traveling between all these, I am -always- queued for PVP.

By the time you finish 2-4 quests, you should have PVP'd enough to have about 1000 comms. Return to the Imperial Fleet, turn in your quests, purchase your armor with your comms. (Before 20, I'm buying the 20 armor. When I have that, I start buying 40. After that, I convert to Merc comms.)

Now, on your way back to the planet, do whatever space missions have reset, if any have at all.

When you've done all the quests and I mean -all- of them, including bonus missions for the quests, you should be sitting about 2-3 levels AHEAD of the end-level of the planet.

Example, Balmorra gets you to 20. I'm level 23, just starting the Balmorra Bonus series on an alt.

When you've completed all single man quests within the planet, access your log and start hitting the heroics starting from the lowest level to the highest. You should be able to do the 2+ with NO help, since you're levels ahead.

Now head out to the starport to go to the next planet and get the planet bonus series. Head back, do those quests ALL WHILE QUEUED FOR PVP, you'll be about 3-4 levels, maybe even 5 ahead of what's needed.

I've done this about 3 times so far, all so I can skip Alderaan and not sacrifice my level lol. By the time I hit Alderaan, I'm about 32-33, so I can easily skip it. Just be patient, is all.

khjr
08.02.2012 , 09:15 PM | #10
I finished all my quests on my planet but im still not the highest lvl to go to nar Shanda