Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Uniform moddable gear list

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial Uniform moddable gear list

CloudCastle
07.02.2012 , 04:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalterien View Post
You'll be fine farming it yourself there's a chance the jacket and pants will drop but it can take a long long time, otherwise if you can spare the credits just get the RD-03A recon Jacket and Pant number since it's the same.
If I want the the Recon Jacket, I pretty much just have to keep checking the auction house, right? I've been checking it regularly but so far haven't seen it. Saw a few level 47 outfits but I can't use those now anyway.

Ismaire
07.07.2012 , 09:45 PM | #12
Sorry, wasn't expecting this post to get bumped up... Need to keep a better eye on it. XP
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
I've been using this list to help me find Malavai a proper Imperial Officer's uniform, but I have a question. If I farm Hammer Station by myself, am I going to have a chance of getting the Hammer Lookout's jacket even though I'm on my warrior? Or do I need to coax an agent into running it with me so as to open up the likelihood of cunning drops like the jacket?
When it comes to solo farming Hammer Station for the uniform, I find it more likely to drop if I have a companion who has Cunning as a primary stat with me... (And if you find that it's not dropping when your healing companion is with you, try switching to a DPS companion instead.) Failing that, try someone who at least uses Medium armour (Ashara, for example). Not sure if it makes a difference, but it seems to works for me...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Does anyone know if there's a white moddable version of the Hammer Lookout's Jacket model? I have the green (unmoddable) version, but I want a slottable one for my wardrobe.
Sadly, I don't know of any moddable version of the white Imperial uniform... Just the craftable or random drop from around level 50.

Tatile
07.08.2012 , 03:58 AM | #13
I did find a Xenotech jacket that dropped from Karagga's Story, it has extremely red accents. I'll post once I find my glasses and stop squinting at everything.

Edit: Here it is. With colour matching to show you how it works. It goes better with either Hammer Station Lookout Trousers (makes them a crisper white) or the CorSec trousers (two-tone white, red accents). I would certainly not recommend wearing it with the boots I have in the picture, unless you really do want to look like a Power Ranger.

This jacket dropped from Karagga in KP Story Mode, but since it's the off-set Tionese equivalent it's probably a tad rare.

Ismaire
07.08.2012 , 07:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I did find a Xenotech jacket that dropped from Karagga's Story, it has extremely red accents.
This jacket dropped from Karagga in KP Story Mode, but since it's the off-set Tionese equivalent it's probably a tad rare.
Thanks so much for the new addition! Nice to know that there is a white uniform jacket for those who are interested. :)

Ismaire
07.10.2012 , 04:15 PM | #15
Okay, tried to organize this post to make it look a little better. Also added the other Xenotech pieces from Karagga's Palace, as well as the Red Reaper set (which I completely forgot about), both to the Player/Companions BoP section (II A).

Also found an excellent older post showing some of Imperial uniform gear already listed here (and where I was reminded of the Red Reaper set ;). In that thread, there is also a list of craftable Armormech gear that can be Masterworked (I am not including those in my list, since I am only concentrating on Moddable gear, not Augmented).

BTW, I would like to add links and images eventually, but it will be incredibly time consuming, considering there are doubles of nearly every piece... *sigh*

ncupton
07.30.2012 , 03:14 PM | #16
Trying to find out where Xenotech Enforcer's head gear drops. Anyone know?
(T|///////////IΓ‾T‾[███████████████████████████████████████) Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Ismaire
07.30.2012 , 05:58 PM | #17
From what I can find, the Xenotech Enforcer's Headgear doesn't appear to drop from anywhere (i.e. it's in game, just not acquirable, ATM). If you want something with a similar look (officer cap with solid faceguard) but without the same mods, I recommend either the Headgear of Lethality from the Red Reaper FP, or the RD-06B Eliminator Headgear (random BoE).

mrpayday
07.31.2012 , 03:52 PM | #18
I got a [Prototype] TD-04A Informant Headgear (boe), I think from Trapjaw. It's a red, brown and black cap with chinguard, with purple 28 mods in it. Also a Synthmesh Battle Headgear (bop) which is the same design in blue and black, I think from the Black Box heroic on Tatooine.

Ismaire
08.04.2012 , 04:03 AM | #19
Thanks for the new additions! I've also added TD-07A Panther Headgear (IA, BoE), as well as recommended pieces of the Formal set of social armour, even if they are Male only. (I saw someone on fleet wearing those pieces with an officer jacket, and thought it worked well together. ;)

Also, the Xenotech Enforcer set (one of the few all-white officer sets) has just been added to the loot tables of the final bosses from level 50 normal flashpoints. I have updated the list accordingly, but I haven't yet double checked the drops for myself. (Mind you, while running FPs recently, I did have the Xenotech Enforcer's Leggings and Boots drop for me... But on my Smuggler, rather than my Agent. Sigh...)

Jubilee
12.30.2012 , 02:00 AM | #20
The Xenotech Field Medic Headgear dropped for me from Malgus in SM FE. It looks the exact same as the enforcer one.

I've been doing a few SM FPs lately trying to get the xenotech enforcer or field medic jacket, and from what i've seen of the boss drops your table isn't too accurate, it seems to be almost totally random. I've seen heads, gloves, boots, and pants all drop from Serevin and Malgus. Xenotech does drop from most of the bosses except red reaper, but i'm not seeing any particular order to it. No weapons that I recall from end bosses though.

P.S. Saw Xenotech War Leaders Chest drop from Serevin, BoI, SM. I'm startin to think the entire xenotech loot table is completely random and almost all at last boss in SM FP.
"Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion" - Brianna