Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Uniform moddable gear list

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Imperial Uniform moddable gear list

Ismaire
05.11.2012 , 12:03 PM | #1
Hey Empire players! Like the look of an Imperial Officer? Want to keep that look while leveling? Well, here's a list of Custom (orange) gear that you can equip to achieve that look. (All items are Medium armour.)

Note: Most of these armour choices are based on the standard grey Imperial Officer uniform.

I. Imperial Agent only
A. Bind on Equip
B. Bind on Pick up

II. Usable by Players/Companions
A. Bind on Pick up
B. Bind on Equip

I. Imperial Agent only

A. Bind on Equip:

The items in this section can only be worn by the Imperial Agent class.
Spoiler

B. Bind on Pickup:

The following items can only be acquired by Imperial Agents; however, unlike the BoE gear mentioned above, they are not restricted to the Imperial Agent class. Therefore, IA companions (like Doctor Lokin, Ensign Temple) may wear these as well.
Spoiler

II. Usable by Players/Companions

For those of you who want your Imperial officer companions (like Malavai Quinn, Talos Drelik) to keep that snazzy uniform for as long as possible. Also usable by any companion with Cunning as their primary attribute.

Everything listed below can be equipped by Empire players as well, as long as they can wear Medium armour.

A. Bind on Pick up:

Imperial uniform gear from Flashpoints, Operations and commendations.
Spoiler

B. Bind on Equip:

Most of these are random drops (or if you're lucky, you may find them on the GTN).
Spoiler

bright_ephemera
05.11.2012 , 06:55 PM | #2
Excellent! I'll have some screenshots for some of these items once I get the gallery cleaned up.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

bright_ephemera
05.11.2012 , 08:47 PM | #3
Screenshots for a scattershot selection of moddable medium armor, including some of these uniforms: http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/...edium%20Armor/

Any gear not named in the picture title (or the link description below) is just Quinn's default uniform from Balmorra. Only exception is the head slot microphone, which is Armormech's level 29 Light Battle Headgear. If you're looking for something specific it may help to use the Tags (should be a blue tab hanging down from Photobucket's blue header) to select an armor slot.

Items named above: Hooligan's set (BoE, Agent/Warrior only). Leggings, headgear, jacket.
TH-16A Master Medic set. Suit (chest), Boots, Gloves, Leggings, Headgear.
RD-04B Sharpshooter boots and leggings.
RD-06B Eliminator Jacket and leggings.

EDIT: Derp, as Kalterien pointed out:
RD-03A Recon Jacket, here shown with the not-at-all-matching Dread Corsair Elite Gloves. I don't have the RD-03A recon pants available.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Kalterien
05.11.2012 , 11:00 PM | #4
There's also the RD-03A Recon Jacket and Pants, which is essentially the Hammer Station set but BoE.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Ismaire
05.11.2012 , 11:59 PM | #5
Ah, thank you! I'll look that up and add that to the list.

(I also need to find out if the Plexoid Battle/Barrage Pants are a heroic quest reward from Voss, but no luck so far...)

dreoff
06.12.2012 , 08:15 AM | #6
I have the purple imp jacket (Panther something or other) and it's cool but im just waiting til 27 when i can toss him in the hooligan's jacket/headgear!
"Great, a rhyming Jedi, how profound! And just what I need today."

Perihelion
06.12.2012 , 09:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by dreoff View Post
I have the purple imp jacket (Panther something or other) and it's cool but im just waiting til 27 when i can toss him in the hooligan's jacket/headgear!
Hooligan's is class specific, operative and someone else, he cant wear it.

CloudCastle
07.02.2012 , 03:59 PM | #8
I've been using this list to help me find Malavai a proper Imperial Officer's uniform, but I have a question. If I farm Hammer Station by myself, am I going to have a chance of getting the Hammer Lookout's jacket even though I'm on my warrior? Or do I need to coax an agent into running it with me so as to open up the likelihood of cunning drops like the jacket?

Kalterien
07.02.2012 , 04:48 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
I've been using this list to help me find Malavai a proper Imperial Officer's uniform, but I have a question. If I farm Hammer Station by myself, am I going to have a chance of getting the Hammer Lookout's jacket even though I'm on my warrior? Or do I need to coax an agent into running it with me so as to open up the likelihood of cunning drops like the jacket?
You'll be fine farming it yourself there's a chance the jacket and pants will drop but it can take a long long time, otherwise if you can spare the credits just get the RD-03A recon Jacket and Pant number since it's the same.
"Bow before me, or fall before me." - Daigotsu Kanpeki
Live. Grow Stronger. Fight another day.

Tatile
07.02.2012 , 04:54 PM | #10
Does anyone know if there's a white moddable version of the Hammer Lookout's Jacket model? I have the green (unmoddable) version, but I want a slottable one for my wardrobe.