Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This has been the smoothest launch ever

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
This has been the smoothest launch ever

Jeffdogg
12.13.2011 , 12:29 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by SinisterWarlock View Post
Thousands of people raging on the forum that they can't get in yet and you call it a smooth launch? The majority of players want to play and they can't, how is that in any way a smooth launch?

And SR just announced they invited a "bonus" wave and there will be more waves later today..
<insert cool sig here>
Public Service announcement: My DDE fits perfectly in your precious VIP CE lock Hahahaha =D

DSPD
12.13.2011 , 12:29 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionPex View Post
Seriously, staggering launch was a genius idea. No lag. No crashes. Kudos Bioware.
I'm guessing you go through a lot of pants.

Iga_Fudoshin
12.13.2011 , 12:30 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionPex View Post
Seriously, staggering launch was a genius idea. No lag. No crashes. Kudos Bioware.
Agreed,
Spalding Smails: I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips
[gets cut off by Judge Smails]
Judge Smails: You'll get nothing, and like it!

salemz
12.13.2011 , 12:30 PM | #54
I would rather have server crash for 4 hours and know i was able to get on my server with friends.

You can't compare swtor launch with anyone else. Noone else locked 80% of their player base out of their servers. Once again swtor never did a true open beta to test servers.

DarthZail
12.13.2011 , 12:30 PM | #55
The lag will come

DSPD
12.13.2011 , 12:32 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeffdogg View Post
And SR just announced they invited a "bonus" wave and there will be more waves later today..
That's a relief....now we can hit the refresh key all day :P

LordRaevin
12.13.2011 , 12:32 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by DSPD View Post
I'm guessing you go through a lot of lip balm from all that cheek kissing.
Fixed it for you sir, you're welcome.

Meluna
12.13.2011 , 12:32 PM | #58
Hey Everyone,

We realize tensions are elevated over the Early Access waves. Please keep your responses on-topic and constructive to the discussion at hand, and be kind to each other. We will be closing this thread now.
For ongoing updated information on early access please see the 'Early Access Waves' thread and post your feedback.

Thank you for your patience.