Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has everyone been turned to the Dark Side!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Has everyone been turned to the Dark Side!

Keeviewonder
12.13.2011 , 12:16 PM | #1
Every post I read everyones mentioning they are going to choose the Dark Side when they get in to the game. to be honest I was thinking the same but reading everones post I'm vearing towards Chosing the Light side.

Anyone else decided to become a Jedi or the like and not succumb to the Dark side?

Nessaia
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #2
Really, really difficult choice. KotOR I prefer playing dark, KotOR II I prefer playing light. I chose to side with light this time simply because I thought the armour looked better. >.< Silly way to make a choice, but you're completely stuck in a decision you atomatically turn to the details.
Saesha TRE

MrSchmo
12.13.2011 , 12:25 PM | #3
Starting on the light side cause I heard one you go dark, you'll never go back.

Staavis_SC
12.13.2011 , 12:31 PM | #4
I will be going Republic, at 10pm tonight.

I refuse to join the Sith or the EVIL Galactic Empire.

But I sense this game will quickly become similar to Warhammer, where everyone went Chaos because "it was so cool!" leaving a serious mismatch between the populations, which means if we ever got a RvR mode or territory control PvP, the Sith will utterly crush Republic by sheer numbers of red lightsaber weilding punks.
Look, we got four or five of the main characters on this ship. I think we're gonna be okay.