Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why are you devoted to the empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
why are you devoted to the empire?

BradTheImpaler
06.22.2012 , 11:22 PM | #11
Machiavellianism (stabilize the galaxy with an iron fist first, otherwise the Republic's "democracy" talk is meaningless). In the words of the great Canderous Ordo, "The Republic is a stagnant beast that had been killing its people for years before the war began."

In short, because screw the Republic (I have no problems with the Jedi as an independent Order).
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

LukasEkisjoupa
06.23.2012 , 11:52 AM | #12
I'm undermining the Empire from the inside When the dark council is not looking, I'm going to take them out.....besides that, I want to play through all the stories....and there's Vette
I hate mobs that over-hype themselves, especially those that are "trained to kill Jedi/Sith" only for them to get curb-stomped

Mistress_Ivi
06.23.2012 , 12:55 PM | #13
Republic might have the morale high ground... but - they - are - so - freaking - boring. Period.

You look good.
You have real power, and respect. Sometimes both.
You have better quality storylines, period.
Your companions look good.
You don't get told off for being greedy - ever. (I've not yet been told off, anyway).

Simple reason - being Imperial is *Fun*... I love how so far, both Starwars MMO's have let you played the Bad guys.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Jonoku
06.23.2012 , 01:21 PM | #14
Imp Zabraks>Republic Zabaraks based on their appearence. I have no idea why bioware segregated the skin color of zabraks like that and just have one zabrak race would be alot better.

LukasEkisjoupa
06.23.2012 , 01:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
Imp Zabraks>Republic Zabaraks based on their appearence. I have no idea why bioware segregated the skin color of zabraks like that and just have one zabrak race would be alot better.
^^This!

I think imp Zabraks and rep Zabraks are from different tribes or clans.
I hate mobs that over-hype themselves, especially those that are "trained to kill Jedi/Sith" only for them to get curb-stomped

Sancofa
06.24.2012 , 09:27 PM | #16
This is why

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

But if they answer my dreams and make Yoda playable... By By
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Sorry my english isn't very good looking

KingofFlares
06.24.2012 , 09:31 PM | #17
! word, CAPES
Flares
Former Mandalorian Brotherhood Raid Leader
Sith Marauder
The weird guy who always say "challenge accepted"

MXIII
06.24.2012 , 09:55 PM | #18
Well you see Im a fashion designer, and we all went to a meeting, and decided that the empire is where we are going to take our business. So thats where I am and who I work for!
There are no Heroes or Villains. Only Winners and Losers.

Sabaot
06.25.2012 , 02:29 AM | #19
Truth be told I enjoy characters that are Empire oriented. Bounty Hunter is my main. And I tohught when I was installing SW TOR on my PC - only force sensitive and saber wielding chars for me. Right now I'm playing BH and Agent.

But to be fair - I have all 8 classes, equally 4 vs 4 in terms of factions. I have a perfect balance
- 4 on Republic
- 4 on Empire
- 4 males
- 4 females
- 2 pairs on Republic
- 2 pairs on Empire

I'm an altoholic so I plan to get all chars to 50 but right now I play the ones I enjoy the most. Luckily for the Empire that BH works for them.
Yuki'no'Chi