Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Names

HavocMaster
06.22.2012 , 06:48 PM | #1
Not to commit a repeat of our friend, SirCopperfield (Many thanks for over 100 pages of hilarity), I would like to request that if the Begeren Colony player possessing the name Kylar, if it is used for a bank alt or other such type of character, please rename him. If this name is possessed by an alt that is actually being played, kindly tell me such, and do nothing, as I only wish the name for a new character, whom I intended to make my main. Have a nice day, forum-goers. (To the devs - If I placed this in the wrong forum, please move it instead of deleting it.) Also, kudos if you know which book/series this name came from.
Cipher Nine out.

Ranid
06.22.2012 , 06:58 PM | #2
Sorry Angel this just isn't your Night. If the name is from a book and it is a popular book then those names are taken. Try Ky'lar. Kielar, Ki'lar. Ci'lar, Cylar, Qi'lar, Qy'lar
Organ Harvester: "Are you deaf? I asked for Iridonian hearts! Not Rodian, Not Ithorian! Iridonian!"
Organ Harvester: "What do you want me to do, put them back?"

HavocMaster
06.22.2012 , 07:30 PM | #3
Very nice... I suppose one can hope, but I guess I will take your advice. Can you use accents like this: ? or ?
Cipher Nine out.

Ranid
06.24.2012 , 10:43 PM | #4
Yes, if you known the ascii code.

They moved this thread, no wonder I couldn't find it again.
Organ Harvester: "Are you deaf? I asked for Iridonian hearts! Not Rodian, Not Ithorian! Iridonian!"
Organ Harvester: "What do you want me to do, put them back?"