Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2.7b Patch Notes clarification

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.2.7b Patch Notes clarification

ZudetGambeous
06.19.2012 , 06:37 AM | #11
Now if only they would cap the Black Hole to like 10 players since that's all it can really support.
I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."

Tommot
06.19.2012 , 07:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
i still havent seen a flat out post that someone from bioware said super servers were coming, I was under the impression that was a rumor made by the community because we read into everything..if thats not the case then i appologize. if its the community over reaching and over reading into things, we need to watch that or bad things can happen:P
It's in one of the Q&As from a few weeks ago.

http://www.swtor.com/blog/community-...e-update-1.3#d
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

jarjarloves
06.19.2012 , 07:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I wonder how they plan to ever have "super servers" if an enclosed instance like the fleet is causing massive performance problems when 300+ are on.
... by adding more shards obviously

RMA-WEB
06.19.2012 , 08:09 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by aeterno View Post
I wonder how they plan to ever have "super servers" if an enclosed instance like the fleet is causing massive performance problems when 300+ are on.
I don't believe this is a performance issue on the server end. I think the performance problems are from the client's processor and graphics card having to keep track of and render 300+ people in an instance. The servers could probably handle more than 300 people in the fleet, but the computers are the limiting factor here.