Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biggest flaw in the game, How can a 50 just camp 30's? NEEDS FIXING!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Biggest flaw in the game, How can a 50 just camp 30's? NEEDS FIXING!

JayPres
05.24.2012 , 05:50 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Cantankerus View Post
PVP didnt happen, stupidity happened. PVP is not 20 lvl 50 toons camping a revive point for 2 level 30 toons. Most games have a level restriction to prevent this sort of thing from happening while others may not prevent it but place a negative reward system for such stupidity.

I am not surprised that some people feel this would be ok. Just because it can happen doesnt mean it should. I am sure from some sort of psychological level it could be explained why people would feel the need to do that sort of thing...maybe their mommy didnt hug them enough or they were picked on in real life or they feel Inferior or 1000 other things.

I am not opposed to a lvl 50 or even a group of lvl 50's killing me while I quest, but to sit at a respawn with 20 lvl 50's and grief 2 lvl 30's over 2 hours isint PVP its just wrong. Even though my 8 year old daughter had fun. That should be a clue to the maturity and mind set level required....8 years old, yea thats the ticket.
You can't walk into a strip club and complain about all the naked women. The choice was to create a toon and play on a Player versus Player server where the logic allows for players to fight one another at most levels and in certain areas. You have no room to complain now.

Strap your digital dog to your digital roof and take your ideologies, lovely wife, and sweet little 8yr old girl to a PVE server where you fit best.
All in good fun

Sgt_Hammer
05.24.2012 , 05:59 PM | #122
Look this does happen in the game. yeah its not always right, but all u have to do is go to the fleet and ask for help most 50's are so bored that they will happily come down and kill them for you. I know i would.

Varicite
05.25.2012 , 12:34 AM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPres View Post
You can't walk into a strip club and complain about all the naked women. The choice was to create a toon and play on a Player versus Player server where the logic allows for players to fight one another at most levels and in certain areas. You have no room to complain now.

Strap your digital dog to your digital roof and take your ideologies, lovely wife, and sweet little 8yr old girl to a PVE server where you fit best.
OMG, I think I'm stealing this for my new sig. Yeah, that's happening.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPres View Post

Smashbrother
05.25.2012 , 01:04 AM | #124
When you select a pvp server, BW gives you a gosh darn warning you telling you that you can be ganked at any time and that you should think carefully before making a char there. If you still choose to make a char on a pvp server, than deal with it.

Frostbyt
05.25.2012 , 02:04 AM | #125
13 pages?! Op is a troll and being fed well

sensiblepoast
05.25.2012 , 02:08 AM | #126
Roll on a pve server or get some 50 friends to go kill them.

Werruraz
05.25.2012 , 07:39 AM | #127
Sup, I gank.

UMADBRO?

Ebon-Sith
05.26.2012 , 01:08 AM | #128
This thread shows that some gm's will stop world
Pvp.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=465256

dronepilot
05.26.2012 , 02:34 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Sgt_Hammer View Post
Look this does happen in the game. yeah its not always right, but all u have to do is go to the fleet and ask for help most 50's are so bored that they will happily come down and kill them for you. I know i would.
This has my vote !

Show me to the Fresh 50s camping you..

On another note, I heard a nice little story the other day, of how a lowbie, actually killed two level 50s by knocking them off a cliff on Tatooine good job to you ! Well done, who ever did that.
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

mikedee
05.26.2012 , 07:47 AM | #130
I need to start going to lower level areas and ganking people. I knew they got upset. But man I am missing out on the pain I can cause! I will not be satisfied until I cause a few threads like this to be created!
Kinrath Spider ----------------------------->The Fatman
Michael - Sage ---------------------------->Mike'Dee - Sage
Tebow - Guardian -------------------------> Timmy'Tebow - Guardian