Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lokiwitch
05.17.2012 , 03:24 AM | #1
Is anyone else having an issue with logging in to the game? I have just got a new PC and it wont work. However it worked on the old pc... just.
am I missing anything? HELP!! I want to play - NOW!!!

thanks

KuroshimaiHD
05.17.2012 , 03:41 AM | #2
If you're logging in with a new PC, you'll probably be asked one of your security questions. Is that what happened?

Cerimon
05.17.2012 , 04:38 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Lokiwitch,

Please describe what happens when you try to play and post any error messages you may get to help us resolve your issue.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

tholowmew
05.17.2012 , 05:03 AM | #4
I have the same issue although I'm still on my old pc. The problem for specifically is that I can't log in using the launcher to play but I can log in on the website obviously. I reset my password to see if that would fix it but no. When I try to log in using the launcher I get standard error message when using incorrect log in info.

Lidiana
05.17.2012 , 05:08 AM | #5
In addition i can say that people that are still in game are experiencig huge lag spikes

Cerimon
05.17.2012 , 05:10 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings tholowmew,

Please untick 'Remember this account' on the Launcher, close the Launcher and then restart it. If you are still unable to login at that point you should edit your security questions here:

https://account.swtor.com/user/security-questions

Please post again if you need more assistance.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

tholowmew
05.17.2012 , 05:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings tholowmew,

Please untick 'Remember this account' on the Launcher, close the Launcher and then restart it. If you are still unable to login at that point you should edit your security questions here:

https://account.swtor.com/user/security-questions

Please post again if you need more assistance.

First solution solved it. Thank you.