Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cybertech mods - no elusive, resilient, or shield rating?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Cybertech mods - no elusive, resilient, or shield rating?

JoyProtocol
05.08.2012 , 12:07 PM | #31
Nowadays, we can point the RE cursor at an item, and see if it is RE'able.

Have you tried this with the existing mods that are missing from the list?

RobertMcDonald
05.08.2012 , 01:51 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by JoyProtocol View Post
Nowadays, we can point the RE cursor at an item, and see if it is RE'able.

Have you tried this with the existing mods that are missing from the list?
If you know where I can get these to RE, by all means, let me know.

The only place I've seen a "Deflecting Mod" to know what it was called was on my Imperial Agent, where one of his companions came with them in her gear (the level 41 versions). Sadly, my IA isn't my Cybertech, so I couldn't even attempt to RE them.
Jedi Sentinel (Combat) / Imperial Operative (Concealment) / Republic Commando (Gunnery)
My Old Republic screenshot gallery

JoyProtocol
05.08.2012 , 02:07 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by RobertMcDonald View Post
If you know where I can get these to RE, by all means, let me know.

The only place I've seen a "Deflecting Mod" to know what it was called was on my Imperial Agent, where one of his companions came with them in her gear (the level 41 versions). Sadly, my IA isn't my Cybertech, so I couldn't even attempt to RE them.
I can't in fact find a Deflecting mod that doesn't come out of a Purple, but I do see some Elusive mods. Would these help?

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/...y/4/level/1-49 for blues and oranges
EDIT: Also, http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/1/...and/level/1-49

It does exist on purple items, but good luck getting those :P
http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/...y/5/level/1-49
EDIT: Then again, you won't be able to RE those for anything

RobertMcDonald
05.08.2012 , 06:38 PM | #34
(Nevermind,)
Jedi Sentinel (Combat) / Imperial Operative (Concealment) / Republic Commando (Gunnery)
My Old Republic screenshot gallery

Dvdman
05.11.2012 , 12:12 AM | #35
so after all this chatter no one has a good answer on where to learn reilient mod, robust mod or weighted mods, great. Bio ware can you please help with this issue, well gonna open a ticket and i will update later

Rhaphael
05.11.2012 , 12:52 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Dvdman View Post
so after all this chatter no one has a good answer on where to learn reilient mod, robust mod or weighted mods, great. Bio ware can you please help with this issue, well gonna open a ticket and i will update later
The only answer anyone has is that they can not be crafted, at least not ranks 1-22. If you don't find that a satisfying answer then I can't help you further.

Schematics for rank 23-25 mods drop from trash in Ops, none of the finished items of these ranks can be Researched. The only Mods/Armorings that can be Researched are the ranks 26 and 27 mods (level 61 and 63) from BH/Campaign/WH, and then only when they don't have a set bonus.

EmposterII
02.18.2013 , 02:50 PM | #37
Months and months later, I find this thread, still having the same problem myself, as a Vanguard leveling as tank with cyber. Why can't we get some love, like the DPS?

Starburster
02.18.2013 , 08:11 PM | #38
First off...Nice necro..

Secondly..After all this time I think we will never get lowbie tanking mods. If we do it would probably only be someone coming up with some "great" idea like "Hey. You know all that stuff crafters have been clamoring for? Lets make all new recipes for them and put them in bundles on the Cartel Market!"