Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

slicing planets with best nodes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
slicing planets with best nodes

netskink
05.10.2012 , 09:33 AM | #1
I do dailies on Belsavis, Correlia and Ilum. While I am at it, I do slicing. Which planet do you think has the best nodes? I say Ilum.
50s Dapengzi, Wicked Wanda, Blind'Anma, Meiling, Xiaowan, Relee Lowbies Xiaojiejie, Tarheel Tank, The Wait, Tarheal 1xConquerer, 3xWH. 2xBM.
Guild: www.heiankongzhi.com Fatman - PVP Imperial - Recruiting
SWTOR Videos: http://www.heiankongzhi.com/home/swtor/videos

Rock_Spider
05.10.2012 , 09:38 AM | #2
Levelling my alt atm and chose slicing which is now 400. Ill be hitting the high lvl planets soon. Was just wondering what kind of cash you make personally from a decent session on illum with slicing?

netskink
05.10.2012 , 09:46 AM | #3
I am at work, so I don't have my notes. I did a test by writing down my initial cash and then looking up my sum after I finished my dailies. I had more cash after ilum than I did the other planets. It was not totally scientific since I was also getting quest rewards.
50s Dapengzi, Wicked Wanda, Blind'Anma, Meiling, Xiaowan, Relee Lowbies Xiaojiejie, Tarheel Tank, The Wait, Tarheal 1xConquerer, 3xWH. 2xBM.
Guild: www.heiankongzhi.com Fatman - PVP Imperial - Recruiting
SWTOR Videos: http://www.heiankongzhi.com/home/swtor/videos

Ancaglon
05.10.2012 , 09:57 AM | #4
That's probably down to the Ilum dailies plus the junk drops being much more valuable. I'm not sure there's very many resource nodes on Ilum (excepting, possibly, Archeology crystal nodes, because that's supposed to be why both sides are on Ilum at all...) whereas Belsavis and Corellia seemed to have a fair few, although the items on Belsavis are generally not right -- most chests there seem to drop level 40ish gear even in the level 50 daily areas.

MalorAndan
05.10.2012 , 05:36 PM | #5
Additionally the refresh rates for slicing nodes is longer than that for archaeology, bio, or scavenging. I have regualar routes on varying planets based on what needs collecting. I carry slicing as a bonus but dont 'count' on that as income for the farming runs.

VulcanLogic
05.10.2012 , 07:42 PM | #6
Belsavis and Corellia have quite a few more nodes due to the size of the areas. Ilum seems to have the most durasteel footlockers, but I still make bank on Belsavis mostly.
Yo. Droid companions need an operations vendor, too. My extra coms have to go somewhere, and I'd prefer SCORPIO to Kaliyo.